Six Nations 2019 fixture list

10 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Prefer American football. Better action due to them being more explosive athletes amd forward passing.  Just my opinion. 

this has got to be a wind up.....no sane thinking human just said the above

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

this has got to be a wind up.....no sane thinking human just said the above

haha   , they were ton of  protective  gear for a start lol , our  Rugby Lads   where feck all apart from  lot of muscle  ball bag cover,  even our wingers   knocking 14 1/2 stone  are tougher than a/f/b  big lads   lol.

13 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

anyone going to watch "the worlds biggest game' the super bowel tonight?

always loved the yanks and there sports .....I love the fact they call baseball the WORLD series...when theres only them in it..:icon_eek:...world series my arse

and yank football is as poor as it gets.....not only that our bar had it on last night ...didn't leave till 4 am....

Oh yeha mega athletes lol .....

The NFL's popularity is all the more remarkable when you inspect the fare it has to offer each week on television. An average professional football game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes, but if you tally up the time when the ball is actually in play, the action amounts to a mere 11 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Yous cant seruously think the average rugby player is more athletic than an american football player. 

I’ve just proved it to you ... the ball is in play for 11 minuets so half the team is sat on the bench depending whether you are offensive or defensive so they are on the field for 51/2 minuets compared to rugby players that are on the field for 89 minuets .......

4 minutes ago, socks said:

If you took ten international rugby players and ten American footballers and swapped them over what do you think the ratio of guys lasting a full game would be ??? 

Dont matter now

new england pats are the WORLD champions ????

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

Bloody good game Ireland and Scotland in the first half ... but Scotland seemed to go to sleep a bit in the second half and gave it away ..,   

Was a good game Scotland looked good 1st half but then like you said they fell asleep 2nd half.