Six Nations 2019 fixture list

its 2 weeks away and i am getting twitchy 

after the autumn tours and most teams played exceptionally well this should make for another interesting six nations

here is the fixture list

ROUND ONE

France vs Wales.... Stade de France (Paris).... Friday, February 1.... 8pm GMT.... BBC

Scotland vs Italy... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 2.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Ireland vs England.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Saturday, February 2.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND TWO

Scotland vs Ireland.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 9.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Italy vs Wales.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Saturday, February 9.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

England vs France.... Twickenham (London).... Sunday, February 10.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND THREE

France vs Scotland.... Stade de France (Paris).... Saturday, February 23.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Wales vs England.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, February 23.... 4.45pm GMT.... BBC

Italy vs Ireland.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Sunday, February 24.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND FOUR

Scotland vs Wales.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, March 9.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

England vs Italy.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, March 9.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

Ireland vs France.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Sunday, March 10.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND FIVE

Italy vs France.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Saturday, March 16.... 12.30pm GMT.... ITV

Wales vs Ireland.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, March 16.... 2.45pm GMT.... BBC

England vs Scotland.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, March 16.... 5pm GMT.... ITV

Edited by Ted Newgent

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Meece said:

Whats wrong with spoilers ? I always go to the spoiler. If you were going to have an accident, you would defo want to have the spoiler.

Changed it

i dont get to see the games live

i am over here and you is over there

i have to keep off internet to prevent seeing any results 

i hate seeing spoilers 

• Thanks 1

Was listening to a sports show a few weeks ago and some of the older Irish players reckon the up and coming youngsters have unbelievable self confidence and expect to win rather than hope to. The old guys said when they started out they were afraid of the older players dominance in the dressing room and never spoke out of turn and did what you were told. These younger players have allready won at a young age and won't bow to anybody and will confront any challenge. Whether this will make them a great team through sheer self belief or they fall flat on their faces through over hyped cockiness then time will tell.  Ireland have never had has strong a pool of players. England v Ireland will tell very quick whose at what. Nothing should be taken for granted or your arse can be handed back very quick. The only time to brag is when retired.

3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Right, fingers crossed................

England first

Wales a close second.

The micks or jocks next.

As long as the wops and frogs are failing miserably at the bottom.

:yes: :thumbs:

england first

ireland 2nd

wales 3rd

france

scotland

italians

12 minutes ago, socks said:

I wouldn’t write the Welsh off this year the autumn internationals showcased some really good young talent coming through .....

Two Teams il be supporting, Wales and anyone playing England ?

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, DEERMAN said:

Two Teams il be supporting, Wales and anyone playing England ?

the old jokes are the best....

still us English are used to that way of thinking....and we thrive off the hate...

remind me of the name of that English regiment you joined....:tongue2:....wanted to be in the best regiment though didn't ya...:thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...