Cominge to an end

There is a basic problem with this type of app, in simple terms, it will tend to be a guide unless a myriad of parameters are taken into account. 

As soon as you want it individual and accurate, a LOT of complex software needs to be implemented and updated virtually non stop, that's expensive!

Hence the end!

16 minutes ago, Rez said:

That is a bugger. I’ve not used it ‘that’ much. But it is a fabulous little app. 

Oh well. Best learn the old way ?

Have to start drawing pigeons and set them out to 40 yards  and shoot them of sticks , Oh forgot the drawing pin :laugh:

• Haha 3
43 minutes ago, villaman said:

Have to start drawing pigeons and set them out to 40 yards  and shoot them of sticks , Oh forgot the drawing pin :laugh:

:laugh:  Twat  :feck:.

You must admit though, you might stand a chance of shooting something for once if you did. :yes:

I won`t use that Spring word, - promise ! :whistling: same for Si, Phil pot, Mac  - no spring word  :nono: :rolleyes:  X

Feck `um !  :feck:

Spring rifles are best !!  ner, ner, na ner, ner !  :tongue2:

Especially in .177 and sub 12/ ft lbs

The Iceman.  :bye:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, mark williams said:

:laugh:  Twat  :feck:.

You must admit though, you might stand a chance of shooting something for once if you did. :yes:

I won`t use that Spring word, - promise ! :whistling: same for Si, Phil pot, Mac  - no spring word  :nono: :rolleyes:  X

Feck `um !  :feck:

Spring rifles are best !!  ner, ner, na ner, ner !  :tongue2:

Especially in .177 and sub 12/ ft lbs

The Iceman.  :bye:

Trouble is I zero in at 50 yards :laugh: