MP's expenses.........still taking the piss.

Sharon Hodgson Washington and sunderland west,been in her post since 2005 so getting a little too comfortable at the trough once again,Labor for the working people?But look at her expenses claims 1'st august 2017-31 july 2018,its about £5000 a week?And that's just expenses ? and the fat cow wants a second referendum.

https://www.mpsexpenses.info/?fbclid=IwAR0R0Nkz7QcXUNlvCVrCUwb-_ZiJ4QW6rzSC8ZEZL1b8_rYnMjOhr8yl26A#!/mp/79

7 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

every last one of the fckrs takes this piss

what gets my goat,there is a smoking room in the HoC 

seriously the place needs guy fawkesing

......as well as several heavily subsided bars and restaurants !

• Sad 1

You're right max, but then that's what politics has turned into these days. They've all embraced that culture.

Mad to think that only a few years ago the thought of a politician using twitter etc as a serious campaign tool was totally ridiculous. Then along comes Trump and it'd be ridiculous to even attempt to be a serious political figure without the social media fanfare now!

There's been a paradigm shift!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

They really are Shameless and if one good thing has came out of their Brexit shenanigans it is that they have shown themselfs up for exactly what they are.

Self Serving Wankers who can't be trusted and that's across the board no matter what political party they belong to .

I may well be wrong, and I'm no snp fan but aren't their expenses way below other parties?. I think I read also of Mhari Black getting the train up and down to London economy class whilst a couple of labour and Tory mp's fly down first class.

Add to that I think they all donate their last pay rise to charity.

Just saying like.

2 hours ago, mackay said:

I may well be wrong, and I'm no snp fan but aren't their expenses way below other parties?. I think I read also of Mhari Black getting the train up and down to London economy class whilst a couple of labour and Tory mp's fly down first class.

Just saying like.

I bet they get it back somehow.

They're MPs, that's what they do - they'll always rip the piss out of their expenses.

I used to know a town mayor - he wasn't as bad as some but, he did make the most of his allowed privelages.

........... I'm not saying it's right btw

7 hours ago, mackay said:

Just saying like.

Economy! 

In my world that c**t would be in a cattle carriage heading to Poland! 

• Haha 1