Coarsing type

Ive got one here mate and he'd be better suited daytime if im honest but he does still do the job,his obedience though is spot on, his brothers do the night job no problem , sir and dam did the night job again no problems,i just got the fussy c**t.Hasnt put me off them though as i picked a pup up collie grey x saluki grey whos first proper season is this year so the feathered ones are still in the mix. Carnt complain about him hes coming on well.

20180206_164104.jpg

• Like 11

Most of the lads I run with run coursing bred dogs on the lamp Woolley dogs smooth dogs feathers dogs all types of facking dogs they all fair well on r/h/d and can stop hares in the day, my own coursing bred bitch has abit of collie in her coursing bred dog out of buddy x a lamping butch good day/night bitch keeps me happy anyway and freezer full 

DBF5BA96-D048-4293-9205-27D963B162F5.png

38FF1552-09C5-47D6-950A-581394A3C75B.jpeg

• Like 7

I do like a lamper x courser for abit of messing about here n there sort of dogs that will have ago at few different bits.too much coursing blood though and i find they can ovverun stuff on lamp.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Most of the lads I run with run coursing bred dogs on the lamp Woolley dogs smooth dogs feathers dogs all types of facking dogs they all fair well on r/h/d and can stop hares in the day, my own coursing bred bitch has abit of collie in her coursing bred dog out of buddy x a lamping butch good day/night bitch keeps me happy anyway and freezer full 

DBF5BA96-D048-4293-9205-27D963B162F5.png

38FF1552-09C5-47D6-950A-581394A3C75B.jpeg

I may be getting confused a little now

is the hills in the background have red lights on top of a night and I don’t mean lamping lights 

1 hour ago, C.green said:

I do like a lamper x courser for abit of messing about here n there sort of dogs that will have ago at few different bits.too much coursing blood though and i find they can ovverun stuff on lamp.

4C99741E-45E5-4898-AC25-DA8536C0ACC9.jpeg.a0384495dcc8da31fa90cbb77a2ef894.jpeg

Meanest looking saluki x I ever seen 

The bitch in yr avatar did better I think people get caught up in names iam sticking to my old motto breed to two dogs that kill everything not world beaters but honest lurchers with plenty speed and guts  dogs that can take a few fox work way terriers range out on moors I don't need or want a world beater the best hare dogs I seen were nothing else ? not for me iam afraid maybe I just old fashioned the big white dog was decent tomo I give u that i class a all rounder as a hunting dog I dog who can kill stuff himself not some b*****d who.pulls me up down the field as long as yr happy nothing else matters now that's something you can't buy ??

Edited by Bearfoot