I’m going to have it

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yep  all over by 9.30 wind in my face squeaked the bitch in from About 250 and shot it at ranged 135  frlggin cold again  Atb lads 

Rob 58 rang the other day needed a fox or two and I’ve seen a couple around the chicken pen so  set up the bait and string with a pheasant as bait !  shot the first one at 5:10am , second o

So I have some fields that I mainly shoot rabbits on, on numerous occasions I’ve bumped into a fox on here, ever since they combined it’s been about, it’s a clever old thing always in a position where

Posted Images

Well, managed one, I’m 90% this is not the one from the bottom field that turns up at daft o’clock and smiles for the camera, it’s a very small vixen, the other one looks much bigger, I didn’t even get it in the field it was sat in the corner of the garden on the property at the front of the land, only 65 yards so the .243 was a bit over the top, but dead’s dead?

7D0CC47B-E741-4C68-8C23-6CEAE281640D.jpeg

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Well, managed one, I’m 90% this is not the one from the bottom field that turns up at daft o’clock and smiles for the camera, it’s a very small vixen, the other one looks much bigger, I didn’t even get it in the field it was sat in the corner of the garden on the property at the front of the land, only 65 yards so the .243 was a bit over the top, but dead’s dead?

There is seldom just one, but even if there is, give it time, another will turn up. 

I have a Free range Chicken Geese and Duck farm and its averaged out to 14 fox a year over the last few years, never stops, only small gaps! :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Deker said:

There is seldom just one, but even if there is, give it time, another will turn up. 

I have a Free range Chicken Geese and Duck farm and its averaged out to 14 fox a year over the last few years, never stops, only small gaps! :thumbs:

That’s quite a small amount given the attraction of those birds to foxes , my pal has a chicken farm it’s like McDonald’s to them I’m sure they bus infrom London ?...I could quite comfortable shoot double that on my couple of acres if I put my mind to it ..I put the lamp around the garden a couple of nights ago there was one in the veg plot digging and two in the field next door that’s after I shot those three the other day ..

10 hours ago, Stavross said:

I bet you were like a giddy kid when you got it and you couldn’t sleep when you got home?,  been a long time coming.??

Its that the one from the top camera, looks smaller? Or is it another?

• Like 1
On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 13:21, sussex said:

That’s quite a small amount given the attraction of those birds to foxes , my pal has a chicken farm it’s like McDonald’s to them I’m sure they bus infrom London ?...I could quite comfortable shoot double that on my couple of acres if I put my mind to it ..I put the lamp around the garden a couple of nights ago there was one in the veg plot digging and two in the field next door that’s after I shot those three the other day ..

It's certainly 2-4 families a year, I keep on top of it so they never get to big numbers!

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1