I’m going to have it

Well I checked the camera last night while out with a young lad from the pheasant shoot having his first go at the rabbits with the rifle, nothing but a few rabbits and the bait is still there, so tomorrow I’ll be moving it into the front field where I’ve been seeing it and baiting it with a couple of pigeons, I would of preferred to take it in the bottom field but if it’s just passing through the front I’ll give it a go and try to get it in a shootable position 

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yep  all over by 9.30 wind in my face squeaked the bitch in from About 250 and shot it at ranged 135  frlggin cold again  Atb lads 

Rob 58 rang the other day needed a fox or two and I’ve seen a couple around the chicken pen so  set up the bait and string with a pheasant as bait !  shot the first one at 5:10am , second o

So I have some fields that I mainly shoot rabbits on, on numerous occasions I’ve bumped into a fox on here, ever since they combined it’s been about, it’s a clever old thing always in a position where

Posted Images

So I went down to move the camera today and to my surprise foxy Mcfox face has turned up, it was caught on Sunday morning just before 6am so I’ve left it where it is and baited with 2 pigeons, I could do with it coming on an evening because I’m to lazy to be getting out of bed early morning, but we’ll see over the next week if it’s habits change ?

729B6582-2642-4499-90A2-3E0081EE9882.jpeg

D022AEC8-04CE-4247-A9E7-44CD989AA201.jpeg

1FBFB892-0821-49AD-9A48-9D5C668841C6.jpeg

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, David.evans said:

lazy git 

set the alarm mate you know it makes scene?

atb stav

I’m going to keep baiting this week as it will be the weekend before I can have a go at it, with any luck it might make it it’s first port of call, failing that it’s looking like an early start ?

• Like 1

Where I’ve been baiting is about 75 yards from my pigeon hide I’ve made in a hedge back so as long as the wind is the right direction I’ll be in there failing that if it’s the other way I’ll be in another spot about 130 yards from the bait, the problem with that is it’s a bit open so would need a bit of cloud for that 

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1

Working on the farm today so I had a trip down the road to check the camera, ginger bollocks turned up just before 5 this morning and took one of the pigeons ( other one still there ) so it’s getting a bit earlier, I took the .22 with me for a bit of rabbit bait as I’ve been warned to leave the cat food alone ?

354DECD2-F3C2-4F09-B112-172661DB0437.jpeg

83F6F1BA-A703-45BA-A9C6-9293FBE61940.jpeg

• Like 1