Last nights ferals

Out last night with a mate and got some ferals under a walkway, seen plenty go through a broken window into a building thats part of this perm, i phoned the manager who gave me permission and told him, he is meeting me there tomorrow night to go in and have a look, 20190114_104753.jpg.a24f4d140033df7447cf6addce20b783.jpg so hopefully get plenty in there

• Like 4

Shooting John  :good:

I used to shoot feral pigeons for my local parish churches many moons ago.

You won`t believe the permissions offered to you going this route, especially from church congregations :yes:

I was just 17 yrs old when i started on the church pest control :angel:

864187359_IMG_0894(1).JPG.5cf0d9106234d08ec34a91c6504c67fb.JPG

BSA Mercury .22 by the way.

Again, nice shooting :thumbs:

atb

Mark.

• Like 3

Just got back, only managed to find 3 ferals tonight around the farm buildings, two are still stuck on the steel beams and one dropped in amongst the cattle. Shame there are so few along with the rats, I need a new Ratting and feral pigeon perm as this one has gone very quiet although we haven't had any really co!d weather yet so it might still pick up............fingers crossed.

Phil

• Like 1