Bolting to the dogs on new land today

Just got back from lamping myself, had a cracking night plenty of bunnies.

It's a pleasure to watch your dogs hunt they certainly know their job and I really enjoy watching your videos. There are some cracking little runs. ????

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Another good day bud. Glad you decided to film the odd day again. I’d be plzd to own any of them dogs bud but would be wasted on my perms. Keep on keeping on bud Another good day at the office ? atb

Cheers mate I keep mixing the land , areas and ground up for the dogs and so the vids don’t look all the same, atb.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, wilbs said:

Just got back from lamping myself, had a cracking night plenty of bunnies.

It's a pleasure to watch your dogs hunt they certainly know their job and I really enjoy watching your videos. There are some cracking little runs. ????

Cheers mate I was on that same land as yesterday for a look on the lamp at at the start of the week but couldn’t get near them some one must be giving them some stick at night so I’ll stick to ferreting it.

C889C29D-EAE6-4259-A423-B8D53C229EB3.jpeg

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Cheers mate I was on that same land as yesterday for a look on the lamp at at the start of the week but couldn’t get near them some one must be giving them some stick at night so I’ll stick to ferreting it.

Your dog on the right hand side in this pic looks identical to mine his face, markings etc are the same. I will post a pic of him tomorrow so you can see, he looks like his twin!  Mine is approx 24in and he has got a bit of everything in him, I kept him out of a litter I bred myself.

• Like 1
On 14/01/2019 at 08:40, Trev70 said:

23 hours ago, wilbs said:

Your dog on the right hand side in this pic looks identical to mine his face, markings etc are the same. I will post a pic of him tomorrow so you can see, he looks like his twin!  Mine is approx 24in and he has got a bit of everything in him, I kept him out of a litter I bred myself.

Trev70 - here is a pic of my dog from when I went out early hours of the morning on New Years Day for an hour went straight from a family party after a few bevvys lol. He looks slightly lighter as flash on phone is very bright 

IMG-20190115-WA0006.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, wilbs said:

Trev70 - here is a pic of my dog from when I went out early hours of the morning on New Years Day for an hour went straight from a family party after a few bevvys lol. He looks slightly lighter as flash on phone is very bright 

IMG-20190115-WA0006.jpg

Nice dog him he looks like he run ? yes he looks a lot like my bitch mate.

9 hours ago, wilbs said:

IMG-20190115-WA0006.jpg

Nice mutt

• Like 1