Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

22 hours ago, dodger said:

I don't know mate he's a character tho isn't he ? and keen I mean he lives right down south but will travel anywhere to run his dogs he was up the fens for daytime that day ran the lamping competitions meting up all over with various forum member think the man went all over lol so think his dogs must see abit of work n as said one of the games characters.

I know his dogs see plenty  but he knows what he did and he did it to prove a point and he as done enough to know when a pups had enough I doubt he did the same to kats pups and yes fair play he does travel and puts good numbers away but he does have a massive  ego look at the dog that did a ton he did the same the night after ? 

43 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I know his dogs see plenty  but he knows what he did and he did it to prove a point and he as done enough to know when a pups had enough I doubt he did the same to kats pups and yes fair play he does travel and puts good numbers away but he does have a massive  ego look at the dog that did a ton he did the same the night after ? 

Don't think anybody believed him though..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Don't think anybody believed him though..

Thing is tomo he has always had that ego even when he lived up Chorley way but I think your mate and the name minshaw got to him so he set out do what he did intentionally with that youngster I believe he was trying the same with a s and Rosie who had the minshaw tag 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Thing is tomo he has always had that ego even when he lived up Chorley way but I think your mate and the name minshaw got to him so he set out do what he did intentionally with that youngster I believe he was trying the same with a s and Rosie who had the minshaw tag 

It was after dave Lloyd did it up on the Scottish Islands. .

Two other chaps also got good scores the same night with dave...

Lloydy will know what them two chaps caught 

• Thanks 1

I don't mean to knock mb but I think his ego gets the better of him and it gets  to me to with  some of the things he does and says but fair play he's out every night and does well but I think he could conduct himself better and needs  lay of the mars bars too but fair play to anyone who gets those numbers 

12 hours ago, TOMO said:

It was after dave Lloyd did it up on the Scottish Islands. .

Two other chaps also got good scores the same night with dave...

Lloydy will know what them two chaps caught 

Caled 101

Minshaw bitch 62

Roo that is caleds  half sister got 49 if I remember right then ran off a cliff so cut her night short 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I went out with him and that dog several times and the dog just switched off. Don't think he gave it more than any of the others, certainly when I was there anyway.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, busher said:

that looks like ste roberts stood at the back ov the dogs with tweed jacket and jeans on'   he judged one or two shows back then ..

I don't know the lads name, but he was ring steward that day. Wee Chipper Smith was the judge, and he immediately identified Moscow as a "Minshaw", even though he knew the type I keep. One of the games characters. He's the first person I saw with working Teckels.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I don't know the lads name, but he was ring steward that day. Wee Chipper Smith was the judge, and he immediately identified Moscow as a "Minshaw", even though he knew the type I keep. One of the games characters. He's the first person I saw with working Teckels.

Cheers.

Chipper died a few backs ........