Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

funny old things these minshaw bred dogs every man had one they were all world beaters owned by blokes that do a bit that know a thing or two about dogs yet nothing as good is owned by said blokes these days or said blokes that no a thing or two as kept a tight strain yet said blokes moan at the amount of shit being bred out there it’s comedy gold! The way I look at it is the responsibility of keeping good lines going is on the heads of blokes that claim to know a thing or two the question is did they really know a thing or two or was it just down to the fact that running dogs wasn’t a big a thing as it is now a more gear to go at

• Like 3

i think in that area running dogs were a big thing for alot of folk like most areas i would say theres less at it now than 30 years ago and less gear and more heat im sure but i dont think it was a line as such but more of a name i only know about what i have read on here and only seen one run a few times but i believe they were fit for purpose and accounted for alot of stuff shame fuji still not on 

• Like 2
On 12/01/2020 at 14:40, W. Katchum said:

See I think back end looks tiny but I think it’s way pic took or my ole eyes ??

I personally don't think you can judge any animal just by a picture, you have to be there and see it in 3D so to speak.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, stormyboy said:

You've got to factor in the handler when looking at how a dog performs, whatever the type...

Agree with that. If you don't teach a dog some manners, along with basic training when it's a pup, and let it act a c**t, it'll act a c**t when it's older

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 30/03/2019 at 16:18, joe ox said:

TOMO I have an 8 month old young bitch she is Maurice's granddaughter she is the double of Ginny at that age exactly same temperament/behaviour the lot.

Maurice and Ginny pictured at around 8 month.

SSA40025_zps76beff5e.JPG

Good thread for the most part without the bickering n some smart well put together dogs love them or loathe them a lot did what they was bred for n filled many a freezer back in the day.

On 13/01/2020 at 10:44, poxon said:

funny old things these minshaw bred dogs every man had one they were all world beaters owned by blokes that do a bit that know a thing or two about dogs yet nothing as good is owned by said blokes these days or said blokes that no a thing or two as kept a tight strain yet said blokes moan at the amount of shit being bred out there it’s comedy gold! The way I look at it is the responsibility of keeping good lines going is on the heads of blokes that claim to know a thing or two the question is did they really know a thing or two or was it just down to the fact that running dogs wasn’t a big a thing as it is now a more gear to go at

Iv never had one-and never even heard of minshaw av i been lucky ? Lol