Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Not a chance but I will take pups for ones selfs plenty years left ? great dogs a pleasure to.own ?one must look after ones self ? hope it's a good year for everyone .tight lines 

Stop dodging the question Bob, what happened to your minshaw breeding program?

2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

This season 6 year old ? place is rotten to.core .go enjoy yr life 

Its still a bobs wonder dog though? Is it related to the same shit cull pushers that Ryan had that you bred in your minshaw breeding program ?