Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
On 29/03/2019 at 20:55, Bearfoot said:

Chester was a great dog by far he killed on fens and altcar daytime I.often have a natter way his owner killing crew mentions a scouser x minshaw bitch that got into finals of some comp it doesn't matter  how any dogs breed its what's you get out then enjoyment look at laddie the accdent although on two totally different spheres all that matters is people are still.enjoying themselves my two put a smile on my face that's all that matters best daytime haredog I seen was unown breeding looked like a greyhound way a tiny squint in her eye she was as good if not better than most ive seen plenty real.good dogs than no one new what was in them  and it didn't really matter I enjoyed watching every single one of them ??

Is this the chester you're talking about?

received_2620631588160708.jpeg

On 28/03/2019 at 10:23, Madfox11 said:

No moon tonight by joe finnan talks about minshaws and history of them seems he’s done a lot with them and rates them alot?

I've got that book somewhere, it's an interesting read especially when all his poaching was done on my door step ?

29 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t think there’s That much wrong with that dogs weight in all honestly 

you can’t pass comment without knowing if its one of those lightweight dogs or if it’s just finished running ... 

Come on mate, lightweight? I've seen 'small' built whippets looking a fair bit bigger than that

Also, howcome all these salukis and middle eastern type dogs look better and bigger when they're in this country, and getting fed a better, more varied diet with plenty of meat and protein, than those skinny skanks that are fed rice and whatnot in their c o o?

Edited by shaaark
38 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Come on mate, lightweight? I've seen 'small' built whippets looking a fair bit bigger than that

Also, howcome all these salukis and middle eastern type dogs look better and bigger when they're in this country, and getting fed a better, more varied diet with plenty of meat and protein, than those skinny skanks that are fed rice and whatnot in their c o o?

Changed me mind you are a divvy 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Right , 

firstly thats not the ”minshaw” lamping dog called chester. I know that dog very well and that ain't it. 

Secondly i don’t that dog from Adam , it might have been revealed from a google search , the original posters own friends etc may own it , who knows it may even have been taken from a twitter page , who knows until the lad who put the pic up clarifys. 

Thirdly there is a tendency for dogs to be kept with “ battle fat “ by some lads. That dog doesn’t look malnourished, in need of a worming, or any way under weight to me . The feet etc look not too shabby so odds are that’s a well maintained coursing dog. 

It would be daft to say that for definite but it looks sharp and more than capable in my eyes . 

Theres been a tendency on here for a while to throw likes at very muscular large type dogs as if that is the status qou. As impressive as some bull blooded dogs are and some lamping and heavy set coursing types, for the pursuit of Lepus over the thick black land of the fens, that mass will incur huge oxygen debt in a heavy frame. And the dog will tie. 

Carrying little weight doesn’t mean a dogs underweight. It may mean a dog has been stripped out or may naturally be a hard gainer. 

Roger kiptinue would run Anthony Joshua or Michael Johnson to death...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Right , 

firstly thats not the ”minshaw” lamping dog called chester. I know that dog very well and that ain't it. 

Secondly i don’t that dog from Adam , it might have been revealed from a google search , the original posters own friends etc may own it , who knows it may even have been taken from a twitter page , who knows until the lad who put the pic up clarifys. 

Thirdly there is a tendency for dogs to be kept with “ battle fat “ by some lads. That dog doesn’t look malnourished, in need of a worming, or any way under weight to me . The feet etc look not too shabby so odds are that’s a well maintained coursing dog. 

It would be daft to say that for definite but it looks sharp and more than capable in my eyes . 

Theres been a tendency on here for a while to throw likes at very muscular large type dogs as if that is the status qou. As impressive as some bull blooded dogs are and some lamping and heavy set coursing types, for the pursuit of Lepus over the thick black land of the fens, that mass will incur huge oxygen debt in a heavy frame. And the dog will tie. 

Carrying little weight doesn’t mean a dogs underweight. It may mean a dog has been stripped out or may naturally be a hard gainer. 

Roger kiptinue would run Anthony Joshua or Michael Johnson to death...

Hed probably k o Joshua aswell the big stiff idiot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Looks like he’s been running thar day markings of green on back of cover feet carrying a bit of muck he’s light framed dog not everyone cup of tea but some dogs just run better not holding any weight