Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Thanks il pass that on to the French guns ??

Some frogs shooting driven hare is one thing but a statement like killing 20 lamped hares makes the bitch worth breeding from makes me laugh no wonder there is so much shit out there, atb with your dogs?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Heres a nice clear pic for once....me on the left with Venus...one of andys lads on the right with Swift.....there litter sisters out of Jack...to my old coursing bitch ....who was Captins daughter owned by C.Moyes ..

DSCI2155.jpg

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, brambles said:

Some frogs shooting driven hare is one thing but a statement like killing 20 lamped hares makes the bitch worth breeding from makes me laugh no wonder there is so much shit out there, atb with your dogs?

Thanks fr the advice il keep you in mind stick a pick up of yr wonder dogs killing a fox my  dogs are for pest control the hares were a pest the farmer wanted them removed was that such a crime iam dammed if I do iam.dammed if I dont I was asked to clear a area I did like it or not 

1 hour ago, brambles said:

I seen a few good numbers on hares at night takes a different sort of dog than a 3 out of 3 daytime killer in some places hares are all over the place seeing double figures in a field is common. at night when a hares out the beam its out the beam in day unless a hare makes a pipe or thick cover hes gotta do well to out donya dog. To say a number killer is shit give me that over a type that overuns its hare and forces a mistake any day

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brambles said:

Ffs you should be ashamed of yourself killing 20 lamped hares in the one night, it's as bad as running them in the snow, 

Hares turn into slugs on the lamp according to you daywalkers ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I've said it before a out and out daytime haredog only no worth a fvk to me I prefer a all rounder type rough type lurcher one that dosent need a lead plenty better daytime dogs out there go buy them there up for sale ten a fcken penny 

• Like 1

Moscow the white dog on the right of the picture is grandsire to Maurice and Ginny, his blood still runs threw my dogs 5 generations later, £80 I paid for him to his breeder Billy Morris(top bloke) in the late 90s. Maurice stands to the left of him in the picture. Two excellent dogs which were a pleasure to own and run.

SSA40360_zps6d29c80f.JPG

• Like 13

I hunted way a man for 40 years he had better daytime dogs than me all his life that didn't mean he went home way the biggest bag my bexwhip.killed more rats on pest control  jobs farms rabbits than every single one of his my old whetonxbed got me more land than most years covered in shit killing foxes dogs in sick bay do they think it came overnight ?

2 hours ago, joe ox said:

Moscow the white dog on the right of the picture is grandsire to Maurice and Ginny, his blood still runs threw my dogs 5 generations later, £80 I paid for him to his breeder Billy Morris(top bloke) in the late 90s. Maurice stands to the left of him in the picture. Two excellent dogs which were a pleasure to own and run.

SSA40360_zps6d29c80f.JPG

I know Billy well ,had some good dogs back in the day  .was his bitch called Cora or cody ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I didn't get that either ,what happens for them to need a vet ,

if it's over run then shame on the owners ,for not knowing when to call it a day ,night .

6 hours ago, joe ox said:

I love to see lurchers run be they mine or the lads I go out with, it spoils the trip out if a bad thing happens to a dog regardless if its mine or the persons who is out with me. That's why I am very choosy to who I share my company and spend time with.

I have many nights plus days terrier work etc no need ta a jukel or terrier of ones own I get great pleasure seeing any worker work ,care who fecking owns it.atb bill

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

I know Billy well ,had some good dogs back in the day  .was his bitch called Cora or cody ?

The bitch was called Cora ? he could of asked a lot more money for them pups but didn't.

Where all the pups big black bruisers?? ,if so good mate of mine had one ,sadly the lad died of throat cancer not many years later ,but I seen the dog run .not built for speed but he could go all night at a set pace on rabbits