Minshaw dogs

It was not  a minshaw Joe she was deer hound x jump.like a stag  I offered 5  or 6 runs he quit at 4  ? man no dog my dogs my best pals I get more enjoyment out them than humans ????????they cant tell.storys 

Edited by Bearfoot
  • Like 1

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

You always get jealous folk but to try and hurt a dog for any reason is bang out of order .

i go out on my own as I like it that way ,I have nothing to prove to anyone and my jucks need only please me .

they not world beaters and I'm sure they lot better juckels than mine but there my dogs and I do my best by them and them for me .

To right keep em fa ya Sen ,a jukel bonds ta the right handler even better ,even when they wanting ,they try there hearts out,fa yas keep at it moocher I'll try till I keel over atb bill

• Thanks 1

I love to see lurchers run be they mine or the lads I go out with, it spoils the trip out if a bad thing happens to a dog regardless if its mine or the persons who is out with me. That's why I am very choosy to who I share my company and spend time with.

• Like 6

Very true many a time walked off the beach with a bass in me bag. Caught any ? Nope complete waste of time ? Bass were in early one year and some one posted it some where. You couldn't bloody move on the beach bus loads of folks descended 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the problem with this minshaw bred bullshit is everyone fantasises about the dogs of yesteryear an live off legends yeah they were probably good dogs back then when there was plenty of gear to run them at an lack of work available to most common country men so plenty of time out in the country but times were different and  times change I see there’s a lot of old guys still wanking over the name minshaw lurcher but I still find it kind of ironic that all these guys give the impression they know a good dog they know there way round a dog an only keep good dogs yet don’t have a direct line bred dog out the stuff considering the amount of minshaw bred dogs that were bred still doing the job of legends as they all portray only keeping good dogs ??‍♂️ There must of been a better option out there than a minshaw bred dogs For them to out breed the minshaw blood in there dogs but if they keep only good dogs an know what there doing were are they know nothing more than bitza Lurcher to Lurcher bred dogs that carry a minshaw bred dog back in there breeding I’m confused why there still called minshaws 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think the problem with this minshaw bred bullshit is everyone fantasises about the dogs of yesteryear an live off legends yeah they were probably good dogs back then when there was plenty of gear to run them at an lack of work available to most common country men so plenty of time out in the country but times were different and  times change I see there’s a lot of old guys still wanking over the name minshaw lurcher but I still find it kind of ironic that all these guys give the impression they know a good dog they know there way round a dog an only keep good dogs yet don’t have a direct line bred dog out the stuff considering the amount of minshaw bred dogs that were bred still doing the job of legends as they all portray only keeping good dogs ??‍♂️ There must of been a better option out there than a minshaw bred dogs For them to out breed the minshaw blood in there dogs but if they keep only good dogs an know what there doing were are they know nothing more than bitza Lurcher to Lurcher bred dogs that carry a minshaw bred dog back in there breeding I’m confused why there still called minshaws 

There is no need for the confusion my dear friend my old bitch killed 20 hares one night that alone make her worth breeding of no I breed my own there are line breed kill rhfd if that offends you I am dearly sorry toddle pips ??

Edited by Bearfoot
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

There is no need for the confusion my dear friend my old bitch killed 20 hares one night that alone make her worth breeding of no I breed my own there are line breed kill rhfd if that offends you I am dearly sorry toddle pips ??

How can it offend me  I care not what other men/women  have got or run it makes no difference to What I keep as what I keep suits me right to the ground but if I was the sensitive type I’d truely offered by this comment young man may the minshaw legend live on my friend an may the bear foot legend be started ??

• Haha 2

heres another old pic.....andy is on the left holding Tara me red kelpie cross bitch....andy's son his holding his black bitch called Ginny....joe ox bred her and kindly gifted her to andys son when his bitch was sadly run over......ginny was out of andys Jack....grandson of blue....the dam to ginny was one of joes dogs...think it had bull and a touch of deerhound in...joe will obviously know more......we got exactly 100 rabbits that night...50 each.....one thing about Ginny was she had incredible staminar....a cracking dog to watch you just couldn't tire her out

DSCF1231.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Ffs you should be ashamed of yourself killing 20 lamped hares in the one night, it's as bad as running them in the snow, 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3