Minshaw dogs

23 minutes ago, Madfox11 said:

Speak to someone who’s ran proper minshaws before slagging them off not all the phoneys who claim to have ‘minshaw blood’ yes there is good and bad dogs in any strain of dog but from what I’ve seen are only good things

don't think joe was actualy calling the dogs.....

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don was a farm collie...90 on this night exactly 45 each

lamping241111008.jpg

• Like 18
2 hours ago, Madfox11 said:

Speak to someone who’s ran proper minshaws before slagging them off not all the phoneys who claim to have ‘minshaw blood’ yes there is good and bad dogs in any strain of dog but from what I’ve seen are only good things

What exactly is Minshaw  blood? you seem to think you know something everybody else doesnt ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don was a farm collie...90 on this night exactly 45 each

lamping241111008.jpg

Killed some gear them dogs, a was having a crack with andy other day asking him when he breeding me a pup out of Don dog

1 hour ago, joe ox said:

What exactly is Minshaw  blood? you seem to think you know something everybody else doesnt ??

You mean nonce shaw! This as killed me finding out the guy as the same amount of prey drive as the dogs he peddling under his brand name. 

3 minutes ago, jacob evo said:

Killed some gear them dogs, a was having a crack with andy other day asking him when he breeding me a pup out of Don dog

I was as well....but out of swift....I would like him to put boots over swift....don't think he will though

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, poxon said:

You mean nonce shaw! This as killed me finding out the guy as the same amount of prey drive as the dogs he peddling under his brand name. 

go back a page or two...he was found not guilty

18 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I was as well....but out of swift....I would like him to put boots over swift....don't think he will though

Aye i dont think he will. Prob too busy talking up dogs and tryna push pups onto folk hes never seen on facebook.

Edited by C.green
  • Haha 1

Hopefully the fella was stitched up can only hope that that's the case it's a horrible thing to think about either way and a horrible thing either for him or the poor kid which ever way you look at it or what happened nothin worse than a sick pedo but horrible if he was innocent but it's not the dogs fault n be good if one day there could be a decent unspoiled thread about these dogs they could definitely graft and they were closely bred for along time to create a strain that although were never like peas in a pod you could always tell was a minshaw or had minshaw in them good stamp some of them good strong durable well put together dogs..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, dodger said:

Hopefully the fella was stitched up can only hope that that's the case it's a horrible thing to think about either way and a horrible thing either for him or the poor kid which ever way you look at it or what happened nothin worse than a sick pedo but horrible if he was innocent but it's not the dogs fault n be good if one day there could be a decent unspoiled thread about these dogs they could definitely graft and they were closely bred for along time to create a strain that although were never like peas in a pod you could always tell was a minshaw or had minshaw in them good stamp some of them good strong durable well put together dogs..

He got found not guilty so no need for any one to say any more on subject .

like you say it's not dogs fault .i speak to a lad in Notts that as minshaw dogs he speaks highly of them ,I try get some pics ,I have few of S minshaw and dogs I pop them up once home .

the 5 bar gate looked to bend with the game on it lol,

but that's the way you do it .

mooch

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

A said to him to put old Don on swift to keep his old gear going with um both being out of his old dog jack, but a dunno of he will or not tomo ?

• Like 1