Minshaw dogs

On 13/01/2019 at 16:50, jacob evo said:

Just wondering if any lads on here are still running the minshaw x's and if there still about taking big numbers, wouldn't mind seeing a photos of um ?

When I was looking for a pup I phoned a fella in Notts ,he said he got a dog and bitch that went back to blue  and growler I think he said growler or nipper .

maybe at one time this line worked and worked hard for lads running them and I'm sure they will b lurchers that have a bit of minshaw still in them but not as much as some may  think ,a lot say minshaw to peddle pups just like peddlers use george N to get shot of bedy terriers .im not saying they don't do the job just that the peddlers try pull one over you to get rid .

good luck in your quest .

mooch

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, poxon said:

I used to see the minshaw name bummed around in the bull lurcher brigade a lot like they were some kind of special lurcher that only the real lurcher men could own  like a farrari of the lurcher world lol but same said people always had there little brigade of little bummers bumming dogs up just before a litter was put on the ground ironically that the name minshaw get thrown around just as a litter was due An people thought they were buying in to something special but in reality they were just buying a lurcher no better bred than next mans bred bull x that wanted the pups off his hands soon as possible. Might start calling my bitch a pocshaw so if an when I do a litter in the future they should sell like hot cakes all I need now is some friends?? to bum my dogs up over the internet An were be in business ???? 

I doubt if youl ever  be lucky enough to own a dog that killed 20 hares ?fortune favours the bold 

• Haha 5

I had a pup out of Blue. Minshaw said he wanted 700 quid. (Seriously) We eventually agreed on 60. Blue in my opinion had a good dose of bull in him. I never saw him work but minshaw showed me a couple of scrapbooks with photos of gear he and other minshaw dogs had killed.  It was very very impressive. He was full time at it and I know for a fact he kept a game dealer well supplied. I dont know about him being a nonce but I heard his house was burnt down after the accusation. The pup wasn't the best dog i ever had.

• Like 1

The FACTS 

In another development, police have appealed for calm on a housing estate in Workington, Cumbria, after arsonists destroyed the home of a suspected sex offender and put the lives of neighbours at risk.

Victor Minshaw, 52, who is charged with a string of offences, was not in the house when the fire was started because he was forced out by a peaceful protest last Friday. A family of five, who lived next door to him, were forced to flee their home at the height of the blaze.

Mr Minshaw appeared before magistrates last week charged with 15 offences, including seven of rape, four of gross indecency, two of having intercourse with a girl under 13 and two of indecent assault.

He indicated not guilty pleas to all charges.

* It has been brought to The Independent's attention that Victor Minshaw was found not guilty of all charges at Carlisle Crown Court on 11 January 2001, after the prosecution offered no evidence against him. 

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I had a pup out of Blue. Minshaw said he wanted 700 quid. (Seriously) We eventually agreed on 60. Blue in my opinion had a good dose of bull in him. I never saw him work but minshaw showed me a couple of scrapbooks with photos of gear he and other minshaw dogs had killed.  It was very very impressive. He was full time at it and I know for a fact he kept a game dealer well supplied. I dont know about him being a nonce but I heard his house was burnt down after the accusation. The pup wasn't the best dog i ever had.

I got 20 of fr fuel 40pnd good price you guys have been worth every penny ??

8 hours ago, DEERMAN said:

The FACTS 

In another development, police have appealed for calm on a housing estate in Workington, Cumbria, after arsonists destroyed the home of a suspected sex offender and put the lives of neighbours at risk.

Victor Minshaw, 52, who is charged with a string of offences, was not in the house when the fire was started because he was forced out by a peaceful protest last Friday. A family of five, who lived next door to him, were forced to flee their home at the height of the blaze.

Mr Minshaw appeared before magistrates last week charged with 15 offences, including seven of rape, four of gross indecency, two of having intercourse with a girl under 13 and two of indecent assault.

He indicated not guilty pleas to all charges.

* It has been brought to The Independent's attention that Victor Minshaw was found not guilty of all charges at Carlisle Crown Court on 11 January 2001, after the prosecution offered no evidence against him. 

In other words the so called victim changed statement or refused to give evidence against vic ,

some ones lies can ruin a persons life ,and just because it got droped in court don't mean he had easy life after ,

always have folk thinking 

did he didn't he .

• Like 2
On 28/03/2019 at 10:14, foxdropper said:

Used to be pics up though of loads gear taken with these dogs ,pics hard to replicate these days I know .Wasnt there heeler in the original breeding 

I see pics of plenty game taken by minshaw dogs,got some ,some were I will put them up .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

One thing Vic Minshaw was guilty of is self promotion and being a bloody good pedlar of dogs ?

His name is still being used to peddle lurcher pups 40 year later ?

Speak to someone who’s ran proper minshaws before slagging them off not all the phoneys who claim to have ‘minshaw blood’ yes there is good and bad dogs in any strain of dog but from what I’ve seen are only good things

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Madfox11 said:

Speak to someone who’s ran proper minshaws before slagging them off not all the phoneys who claim to have ‘minshaw blood’ yes there is good and bad dogs in any strain of dog but from what I’ve seen are only good things

? Over to you Joe. Think you got it a bit wrong there Madfox11 , sure Joe will explain. 

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3