Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Chaff said:

That line would have died when the old man did surely, anything knocking round now is just going to be diluted minshaw blood ?

What exactly is Minshaw blood? that old fella called anything that passed threw his kennels no matter what blood ran threw its veins a Minshaw lurcher. The blue dog that he named Minshaws blue was sired by a dog of unknown origin, Bulpa's mother was a pure collie but Bulpa was not called a collie cross he was called a minshaw. Half of blues blood unknown origin which made Bulpa half collie and quarter unknown origin leaving only a quarter of his blood to be named minshaw. Bulpa was still labelled a minshaw along with every pup he ever sired. Why was this maybe a need to cling onto a familiar name to sell pups probably? Victor minshaw had nothing to dogs that were labelled minshaw from the late 80s early 90s after that he went into breeding coursing dogs and even tried to label them minshaws ? 

• Like 7
55 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Joe like anything i buy in  life i like to alter it to suit my needs cars boats trucks guns lamps dogs its called putting yr own stamp to it which I will to suit me not others?

All that matters is your dog pleases you and your happy mate.

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

the story I hurd ....was he had split up with some girlfriend/wife......she said vic had fidled about with her daughter....(his step daughter)......but it all got thrown out of court ...she the ex mrs was lying .....

but who knows I wasn't there.....would hate for somone innocent to be labled a nonce......but equally would hate somone getting away with it

• Like 12

I used to see the minshaw name bummed around in the bull lurcher brigade a lot like they were some kind of special lurcher that only the real lurcher men could own  like a farrari of the lurcher world lol but same said people always had there little brigade of little bummers bumming dogs up just before a litter was put on the ground ironically that the name minshaw get thrown around just as a litter was due An people thought they were buying in to something special but in reality they were just buying a lurcher no better bred than next mans bred bull x that wanted the pups off his hands soon as possible. Might start calling my bitch a pocshaw so if an when I do a litter in the future they should sell like hot cakes all I need now is some friends?? to bum my dogs up over the internet An were be in business ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2