lomond pike fishing

anybody thinking of fishing the Lomond for pike in the next few weeks? near or far I can give weather reports. February is the month I usually go fishing. we have had mild weather here this month . if February is not too cold the pike will spawn early.  we have had no snow or bad cold weather these last few weeks.  if the weather doesn't plummet we might have some good fishing .  daily updates over the next few weeks if there's interest. message me and I will look out the window, if the river leven is flooding and there's ice on my roof when i'm taking  the grandson to school forget it.  i'm not a weather reporter , just a pike fisherman [ so many people are just fishermen of pike ]  the loch Lomond angling bollocks bailiffs will be freezing their tits off to ask you for permits, please make a donation ,even if they don't give a shit you are fishing while pike are spawing, [try that when the salmon are spawing and they will jump up and down on the spot,  weight  themselves and stick there thumbs up there arse  and say  we are the loch Lomond angling improvement  association bailiffs and we can spell each other's names.]

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, op-herrick said:

anybody thinking of fishing the Lomond for pike in the next few weeks? near or far I can give weather reports. February is the month I usually go fishing. we have had mild weather here this month . if February is not too cold the pike will spawn early.  we have had no snow or bad cold weather these last few weeks.  if the weather doesn't plummet we might have some good fishing .  daily updates over the next few weeks if there's interest. message me and I will look out the window, if the river leven is flooding and there's ice on my roof when i'm taking  the grandson to school forget it.  i'm not a weather reporter , just a pike fisherman [ so many people are just fishermen of pike ]  the loch Lomond angling bollocks bailiffs will be freezing their tits off to ask you for permits, please make a donation ,even if they don't give a shit you are fishing while pike are spawing, [try that when the salmon are spawing and they will jump up and down on the spot,  weight  themselves and stick there thumbs up there arse  and say  we are the loch Lomond angling improvement  association bailiffs and we can spell each other's names.]

I would be more interested to see some pics of your trips, as well as some pike.

• Like 1

Ice and snow now on the Lomond. Pike will be deep until this cold snap goes. In response to request from RABID, anywhere around BALMAHA is Pike spawing ground. Many fisherman from ENGLAND are waiting on the Pike moving in. As a local I have to admit this is a chance to hook a 30 .Gord Burton the piking pirate is on video hooking a 30. My best is 26.  As I live near the Lomond I don,t travel to many other lochs in Scotland. Loch fad, Loch ken, but nothing touches the Lomond for surprises. 3lb perch on roach dead bait, big old trout on roach dead bait. Forget sea baits, yes they work, use natural and you might be surprised. Permits are now required for course fishing, I'm against it but i't,s just the way it is. Loch Lomond bailiffs will be around [ it can be busy around Balmaha,] As for photos RABID, Iv'e never had anything big enough to boast about. ?