Out with the young un this morning

My mate works as a gardener at a big house and asked if I would go sort some rabbits out for him , me and my daughter went this morning . Lots off signs of rabbits and some nice sets we netted up the fist one but no luck , next set we had one dig , and the last set the little hob was in for ages moving about but no bolts then he stayed still one 2ft hole in the lawn and 3 rabbits out off one stop end , I’d love to know what goes on down there ,

off to make rabbit stu tomorrow with young un as that’s what she’s asked for 

866F9EDC-A78A-4B77-9C0F-D228292C3487.jpeg

C8C4BC01-D214-486D-9944-DA5E08CC61E5.jpeg

5ED2C21D-84FC-4FBB-8E72-036D4D51B678.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice going mate , i remember a big house owner asking what we where up to in the field next to his house , Then can you sort out the rabbits in my garden for me ? First burrow the ferret ended up killing a rabbit right in the middle of the hedge 10 foot down he gave it five minutes them sodded off and said let me know how you get on LOL 

• Like 1

ALWAYS TOOK MY KIDS GALS AND LADS THE PICTURE BELOW IS OUR SONNY 20 ODD YEARS AGO AT A PLACE THAT I WAS ON FOR MANY YEARS, IT WAS ALIVE WITH RABBITS  THE KEEPER SHOT 150 ONE NIGHT  AND THE GAME DEALER OFFERED HIM 10 PENCE A RABBIT , HE DUMPED THE LOT AND NEVER BOTHERED AGAIN .

ferreting001.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, micky said:

ALWAYS TOOK MY KIDS GALS AND LADS THE PICTURE BELOW IS OUR SONNY 20 ODD YEARS AGO AT A PLACE THAT I WAS ON FOR MANY YEARS, IT WAS ALIVE WITH RABBITS  THE KEEPER SHOT 150 ONE NIGHT  AND THE GAME DEALER OFFERED HIM 10 PENCE A RABBIT , HE DUMPED THE LOT AND NEVER BOTHERED AGAIN .

ferreting001.jpg

Yer I think it’s important to get the next generation involved and interested, 

she’s putting wax leggings on her Christmas list she tells me ha ha ( we’re am I going to find tiny wax leggings ha )