Wallabies

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same as everything else probably,  keep shtum 

They are a pathetic quarry ... no test for a decent lurcher .......

??  

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

anyone on here with experience of 'lamas ' ? found 3 running through a forestry block after escaping from local farm back in the summer.....

I once used alpaca fleece to insulate a converted stable.?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Evil spitting fcucking things !!

how come they didn’t make effort to round them up?? They used to be worth fair bit.

I helped round them up(unharmed) , the owner came and  got them in a horse box ,took them back.......lucky I found them first and not some numpties with bull xs?....they f***ing stink imo,had to keep telling my old bitch to leave them,as I could see she wanted a taste lol.was surprised they acted like horses when the girl called them shaking a bucket of food....?

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I helped round them up(unharmed) , the owner came and  got them in a horse box ,took them back.......lucky I found them first and not some numpties with bull xs?....they f***ing stink imo,had to keep telling my old bitch to leave them,as I could see she wanted a taste lol.was surprised they acted like horses when the girl called them shaking a bucket of food....?

Ah right , I assumed they had been on the run since last summer , perils of skimming  thl and watching tv ?

I had a llama set about my bitch. I was lamping some ground I'd had for ages and slipped her on a rabbit in a sheep field. She caught it, it squealed a bit, and, while retrieving it back to me this llama just ploughed into her! Knocked her over and tried stamping on her. She got away ok and came back but she lost the rabbit and looking thoroughly pissed off

Got sent a video off a mate last year of a group of wallabies coming out of a wood onto land we have permission on...first-time I've seen them down this way...

I know one lad who's caught them with lurchers, not down here though.

I've ran a couple one was well on its toes it was flying made the dog look sick and another one didn't do as good i know a couple of lads that have ran em he's got mixed opinions on em. We had a mara near the same spot as wallaby too bad a young lad in motor hes convinced it was a capybara to this day haha