GRS stock on e bay

5 hours ago, walshie said:

Reading the blurb, the owner sounds like a right cock. 

what do you know Dave ....stick to babe station?

that's my price and im not budging!!!

on a serious not there must be a good markup on them cos I got offered a new one for just shy of £400 last year. 

• Like 2
On 11/01/2019 at 18:55, David.evans said:

HI all 

therse a GRS  Laminate mountain cameo t3 sporter stock on e bay I quite fancy for my T3x it looked very nice , cause I'm a tart 

the question is what do you think it's worth 

any ideas please 

atb Dave

Two things here, firstly you need hands like a Gorilla to be comfortable with these. Or you need to be very handy with a Dremmell  or the equivalant.

Secondly if your T3 isn't a varmint barrel and is a sporter, it will look like a knitting needle in a gutter. Something to be avoided at all costs.?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, ianm said:

Two things here, firstly you need hands like a Gorilla to be comfortable with these. Or you need to be very handy with a Dremmell  or the equivalant.

Secondly if your T3 isn't a varmint barrel and is a sporter, it will look like a knitting needle in a gutter. Something to be avoided at all costs.?  

i do not have large hands and this stock is very comfortable.does not need a dremmell either

On 12/01/2019 at 07:50, walshie said:

Reading the blurb, the owner sounds like a right cock. 

Having sold a lot of stuff on the bay, I kind of know where he’s coming from with the stupid questions, I sold a truck with no engine and one bidder wanted to know if it would be ok to drive back to Germany !!

• Haha 1
On 13/01/2019 at 10:20, ianm said:

Agreed. My brother had one and we both found it horrible. See them plenty though so I guess many do like them.

• Like 1