spsurfer

William Moore & Grey hunting knife

On 12/01/2019 at 09:28, spsurfer said:

Thank you Sirs!! 

To make a nice knife is not that hard, to make two EXACTLY THE SAME... that was a challenge, now again, I will file a little here and there, till even myself can't tell the difference between both knives. 

Soon there will be another one, damascus and sambar.. 

Regards 

Nicolas 

nice work nick .if you have to make a dozen or so better just getting the profiles lazer cut saves alot of time , and the profiles will be exactly the same:thumbs:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, riohog said:

nice work nick .if you have to make a dozen or so better just getting the profiles lazer cut saves alot of time , and the profiles will be exactly the same:thumbs:

Yes, I'm thinking about. I had blades cut before by water jet. Just don't know if the machine will accept the size of the steel it comes in as it comes in 30mm wide strips. 

Regards 

Nicolas 

1 hour ago, spsurfer said:

Yes, I'm thinking about. I had blades cut before by water jet. Just don't know if the machine will accept the size of the steel it comes in as it comes in 30mm wide strips. 

Regards 

Nicolas 

looking at the price of their guns it wouldnt suprise me if they had something that could  cut  whatever size you wanted

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spsurfer said:

Regards 

Nicolas 

buy the steel direct in sheet  , i used to buy 80crv2  direct from krupp mills  1250x1250 very cheap .if you want stainless just ring manifacturer  direct they may have smaller offcuts  

• Thanks 1

fantastic work mate

• Thanks 1

Very nice mate looks like youve made it now 

• Thanks 1