William Moore & Grey hunting knife

1 hour ago, spsurfer said:

Yes, I'm thinking about. I had blades cut before by water jet. Just don't know if the machine will accept the size of the steel it comes in as it comes in 30mm wide strips. 

Regards 

Nicolas 

looking at the price of their guns it wouldnt suprise me if they had something that could  cut  whatever size you wanted

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spsurfer said:

Yes, I'm thinking about. I had blades cut before by water jet. Just don't know if the machine will accept the size of the steel it comes in as it comes in 30mm wide strips. 

Regards 

Nicolas 

buy the steel direct in sheet  , i used to buy 80crv2  direct from krupp mills  1250x1250 very cheap .if you want stainless just ring manifacturer  direct they may have smaller offcuts  

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The Holy Grail Nicholas. I wondered when someone would find it. Lol. Absolutely stunning. Who ever would have thought of a pair of matching knives? Certainly not I. I imagine this will go into a collection and why not. Lovely to look at and as always presented in a beautiful way. This commission must mean a lot to you and I look forward to the next one. Jok.

• Thanks 1

They found me on Instagram and an editor from a German hunting magazine wrote an article about my knives and a few months ago about William Moore & Grey, too, so I think they have been speaking about the article about my knives.

Edited by spsurfer
  • Like 3