A cold night foxing.

We went out for a few hours last night. It was proper cold. So cold the heat from my eye was making the XQ38 fog up. 

We managed a decent dog fox each before the thought of the van heater blowing on our feet was too much to resist. :laugh:

20190109_211502.jpg.1bda4898287e8fba532f62350783cf01.jpg

Nice work. Been very still in my neck of the woods, with little or no wind . I’ve been leaving the foxes alone because I like to work my terriers but my bosses sister has been losing the odd chicken . So I’ve been trying to shoot it . Seen it in the day time twice, and once in my thermal . I will have one more look at night and then I think I’m going to have to set some wires .  The lure of the fireside and crap TV is too strong at this time of year . 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Tremo said:

Always cold over this side of the border Walshie, and wet when it isn't cold. ? . Nevertheless I have managed to get out a little lately to keep the farmers happy.

I'm not quite Steven Spielberg as yet, but it fills up my spare time. There are a few vids, but this is the latest one. Take a look ....

https://youtu.be/sXruQDjGYms

Tremo

Love the predator music Tremo. ?