14 Year old stabbed to death in London.

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

f**k me, that's savage

Shit house fighting, not brave not hard, mob handed and tooled up to do one fat out of shape traveller, and the dumb f**k shouts out his mates name half way through slashing him, it’s all about image, they will think they are the dags  danglies for a month until some other little shithouse upstages them, with an even more outrageous act of stupidity, 

• Like 6

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 complete w@nkers... saw that slimey Blair on tv the other day, that fcuker makes my skin crawl, sanctimonious twat!  

Posted Images

where is all of this going to end up.something will have to be done about this or as stated by many why should we even care when it is only a cetain minority who are the cause of this problem.people of any colour who deal drugs should be dealt with as harshly as the law allows.be it the death penalty(should be the case) or a max prison on the antartic.society is broken very sad times for our once great country that is being dragged down to 3rd world standards.children of men springs to mind as thing are getting very close now

35 minutes ago, sid g said:

police are to busy catching speeders and minor motoring offenders these days .. not enough room in the prisons to punish real offenders if you get caught carrying a knife  6 months inside the prisons would be full in a month .. recent case near us 2 polish glassed a lad he lost an eye 1 got 3 months the other a 9 month suspended -- lads mate a lorry driver hit 12 points got a years ban a grand fine and lost his job it don't add up -- justice systems fooked ... real crimes seem to go unpunished countrys fooked I`m glad I`m coming out the other end my grandsons 2 I wonder what the future holds for him ,,

Countrys fooked alright, your lads mate has lost his licence and livelihood for 12 points but there are plenty people driving round with over 40 points all the way upto 62 points ? Its all wrong , 203 people driving around with more than 18 points !

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-39053658

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, villaman said:

Thank you Blair ,Brown and Blunkett , all three should be tried for treason  for what you have made our country into 

3 complete w@nkers... saw that slimey Blair on tv the other day, that fcuker makes my skin crawl, sanctimonious twat!

• Like 8

Talking to a lad I know tonight that got pulled in for a knife fight....all on cctv but Bali’d Up.......had a lovely slice across the bridge of his nose but didn’t know what plod were talking about.....

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:50, Greyman said:

Most criminals in London use a moped as a means of escape in the traffic packed city, plus the police were not allowed to chase them if they removed there helmets until recently when they finally allowed plod to knock them off, so there is a strong possibility that he,s grabbed the wrong handbag off the wrong person or done something to someone he should,nt have and it’s bit him on the arse big time, 

There's a possibility, but a slim one.

A car broke down up the road from me last night the people waved down a women in a car for help she stopped and they mugged her 

I use that road a lot and kind of wish they stopped me if you know what I mean.

Makes me sick the c**ts

5 minutes ago, Chaff said:

A car broke down up the road from me last night the people waved down a women in a car for help she stopped and they mugged her 

I use that road a lot and kind of wish they stopped me if you know what I mean.

Makes me sick the c**ts

They only ever pick soft targets mate.

........ If a capable bloke had stopped, it wouldn't have happened.

Like you said - c**ts