14 Year old stabbed to death in London.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 complete w@nkers... saw that slimey Blair on tv the other day, that fcuker makes my skin crawl, sanctimonious twat!  

Posted Images

51 year old Guy stabbed on a train near here last week,just saw it on the news,black guy stabbed him in front of his 14 year old son then did a runner,tried the old "I can hear voices" insanity trick today or yesterday at Isleworth crown court,black gang related stabbings are the norm,they don't even raise an eyebrow anymore.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

51 year old Guy stabbed on a train near here last week,just saw it on the news,black guy stabbed him in front of his 14 year old son then did a runner,tried the old "I can hear voices" insanity trick today or yesterday at Isleworth crown court,black gang related stabbings are the norm,they don't even raise an eyebrow anymore.

Just the niggers reverting back to the feral  jungle tribal ways

• Like 6

I suppose that anyone can be in the wrong place at the wrong time but if I had a 14 year old boy who was mixing with fellows of foreign origin who were prone to be very frightened and carried 10 inch kitchen knives for percieved self protection and to measure their 10inch willies against  then I would make it my best effort to educate him that  he should make sure that he should not engage in drugs, Willie waving being in a position of getting involved with the breeds and being aware of confrontaition within several arms length.  Still it does seem to be an activity that Mainly involves fellows of foreign origin. But it is just a waste of people especially if it is you or one of yours.

5 minutes ago, Meece said:

I suppose that anyone can be in the wrong place at the wrong time but if I had a 14 year old boy who was mixing with fellows of foreign origin who were prone to be very frightened and carried 10 inch kitchen knives for percieved self protection and to measure their 10inch willies against  then I would make it my best effort to educate him that  he should make sure that he should not engage in drugs, Willie waving being in a position of getting involved with the breeds and being aware of confrontaition within several arms length.  Still it does seem to be an activity that Mainly involves fellows of foreign origin. But it is just a waste of people especially if it is you or one of yours.

My step son got attacked by a couple of want a be townie gangsta's with machettes start of last year,he's lucky in the fact he's still here today but has a scar running along the full length of his jaw line.Wrong place wrong time as he's a lad who knows to keep his head down and keep out of trouble,i was out last sunday with my terriers on a shoot and a lad who was tagging along with us was beaten up outside a pub last summer by a drunk bully,wrong place wrong time again but he's got a unsolvable problem with a brain injury he got when he was knocked to the ground and he's 19 years old and has till the end of feb to live...Anyone can be  a victim mate and no matter what we try to teach them fate's hand deals the days out to us all..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

heard he was stabbed after crashing a moped into some ones car?thought you have to be 16 to ride one on the public highway?

Yes you do have to be 16. Probably not the innocent little kid he's made out to be. Still didn't deserve to die though. 

14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Kids been getting stabbed an slashed all time in Glasgow longer than I been alive. An nobody cared.  I’m one of the very few I went school with that ain’t dead or got big slash on me face ?

That’s because you had the best Nike’s ✌?

• Haha 1