beggers in your town

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If ther

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure y

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you hav

Posted Images

I watched a program on tv last night what the wife taped for me ,in oxford they call them professional beggers who come in to the town to beg ,one lass said I get my rent paid for and my council tax,i see begging as a good job ,better then being on the game

• Like 1

Years ago there used to be a tramp/beggar in Derby called bocker Wright who was known throughout the town, his favourite line was "give me a smoke and I'll tell you a joke". A real character and so far removed from today's scrounging twats.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, The one said:

Its getting so bad with fake beggars the real needy ones wont get anybody giving them anything folk are getting pissed off or think there getting taking for a ride 

When i was selling the big issue i had a pitch i used to regularly sell from and a lad who i knew had a flat started selling in the same place and apart from decking him in the middle of a high street as he said he wasn't going to move,i went to the pound shop bought a bucket then went and filled it up with cold water.The look on his face was one of,i dare you when i walked up to him,he dared the wrong fella and he soon wet home cold and wet and i got my pitch back and didn't get nicked....

I don't mind giving to a proper home less person ,the program I saw the other night said look at a beggers hands if there filthy black and finger nails are rotten and there unshaved there the real deal ,how they know this is right im not sure,the ones in our town centre have all the best gear on there not beggers and get feck all off me