beggers in your town

A chap from Preston was travelling down to London on the train had a prime spot had loads of celebrities giving him cash pics in papers with him with him with the likes of bradley walsh etc  had a card machine so if you had no money could pay him on your card turns out has a nice pad and car up in preston nice lifestyle and was making well over 100grand a year begging!!!.I know a homeless guy in manchester whenever I'm there I give him a fiver or 10er he says he gets plenty of food off people and once he's eaten he'll pass it to other homeless.doesnt do drugs says being homeless is kinda a choice now said had a decent job etc Mrs f****d off with his best mate and kids head went lost everything ended up on streets but now is used to it and its way of life he said been offered to get rehomed but doesn't want it even though it can be harsh he feels free spends his money on between 2 and 4 cans of beer a nite and some clothes when needed and knows a place where he pays them a 10er for a shower once a week and so he can shave etc he helps other homeless out who arnt on drugs and sends his sister the rest who knows his ex wife's mum who gives it his kids but won't say where they are.honest straight guy who openly admits he hasn't had to be in the situation for a number of years but after 10 year on streets its his way of life.

• Sad 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If ther

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure y

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you hav

Posted Images

All the teenagers that have been stuck at f***ing school since they were 3 get stick for playing computer or not getting a job quick enough. But these junkie useless c**ts get a free ticket cos it pulls on certain peoples heart strings. f**k that crack on with your computer teens plenty time to get a job and get your life in check... these people are homeless for a reason there drug addicts that shouldnt be trusted.. don get em all up on your farm mate see how you like them then ?

I work in London so see a lot of different types of begging . What I’ve noticed is your getting people begging, english people that ain’t beggars, they’re just blagging coz it’s easy .

I had a bloke come up to me said “ have I got a couple of quid so as he could buy some fried chicken as he was hungry “? On my life the c**t was fatter than me ! And I’m 18 stone !

I told him to f**k off after I ripped the shit out of him for being a fat c**t and he needed to lose weight if he was gonna pretend to be homeless .? they’re right bang at it .not even homeless . 

11 hours ago, Meece said:

What exactly is a beggar ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/648656/Tramp-earns-2500-a-week-begging-street-not-homeless

12 hours ago, The one said:

Apparently they travel in and beg in cities as its easy money and they make ore than working and you don't have to declare it 

I remember there was one on crutches and they followed his round a corner he dumped the crutches and got into his car LOL 

There used to be a big fat bloke who looked like that Abu Hamsa begging in Hastings . He sat opposite kfc and people kept giving him and the dog grub and money. Someone watched him and at the end of the day he went and got in a brand new renault estate and also he had a nice house in a village a few miles away.

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

Any of the guys In the field sport section that keep asking if there is any lurchers or terriers 

I thought that it was those who always asked for a couple of heavies when on a Fox drive.

There used to be a bit of a rough family along the road and one very cold wet day one of the girls was crying and sheltering by a tree down our side road. I felt very sorŕy for her and would have liked to have invited her in for warmth and shelter but the Mrs said that to do so could lead to all sorts of ramifications with the junkie parents and what would we do tomorrow or ñext week. I understood but it didn't sit well with me. pretty little thing she was too. Survival of the fittest unfortunately. It made me fèl like these wildlife photographers must do when they have to stand by añd not interview.

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure you keep paying your taxes so some mp can live their privilidged life 

• Like 5

I worked with a homeless organisation for several years, and I have tremendous sympathy for anyone who finds themselves in that situation - I know there are some chancers who jump on the bandwagon, but the vast majority are genuine, and no-one I ever met chose it - it's a lifestyle that is inflicted on them ! It's something that can happen very easily to anyone, at any time, however secure you think your life might be right now.

If you really want to help the genuine homeless, this would be my advice.........

DON'T give them money directly ! You will often be finding drug or alcohol habits that keep them on the streets, and may have got them there in the first place.Give your donation to a proper organisation or a local centre, that helps people to secure their lives long term and get off the streets for good. 

Buy a copy of the Big Issue - I regularly buy it, even though I never read it ! The sellers are checked and monitored - they buy the magazine, and sell it for a small profit, which they keep. By buying it, you're helping the seller to earn a living, rather than relying on handouts.

If you think someone is genuine, you can report their whereabouts to Streetlink, who will send an outreach worker to try to make a connection and offer organised support.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I worked with a homeless organisation for several years, and I have tremendous sympathy for anyone who finds themselves in that situation - I know there are some chancers who jump on the bandwagon, but the vast majority are genuine, and no-one I ever met chose it - it's a lifestyle that is inflicted on them ! It's something that can happen very easily to anyone, at any time, however secure you think your life might be right now.

If you really want to help the genuine homeless, this would be my advice.........

DON'T give them money directly ! You will often be finding drug or alcohol habits that keep them on the streets, and may have got them there in the first place.Give your donation to a proper organisation or a local centre, that helps people to secure their lives long term and get off the streets for good. 

Buy a copy of the Big Issue - I regularly buy it, even though I never read it ! The sellers are checked and monitored - they buy the magazine, and sell it for a small profit, which they keep. By buying it, you're helping the seller to earn a living, rather than relying on handouts.

If you think someone is genuine, you can report their whereabouts to Streetlink, who will send an outreach worker to try to make a connection and offer organised support.

Make no mistake begging is big business , addiction or not. Their is turf wars and bullying for good locations in city centre main streets. Romanian family leaders dropping in a dozen family members every day and driving off in new Mercedes and collecting them again at night. Better to hand them a sandwich than money.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Make no mistake begging is big business , addiction or not. Their is turf wars and bullying for good locations in city centre main streets. Romanian family leaders dropping in a dozen family members every day and driving off in new Mercedes and collecting them again at night. Better to hand them a sandwich than money.

I'm aware that there are some who will take advantage, that's why I spoke of the genuine homeless !