beggers in your town

Full of them in Cardiff town , best part of them junkies , one stoped me and said have you got 50p for train to Cardiff when we were 50 yards away from Cardiff train station lol , see most them smoking there pipes or chasing on tinfoil . 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If ther

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure y

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you hav

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Na mate I got junkies that were in family an life long pals an whilst i wouldn’t let em into me life or nowt I still see folk suffering an can’t help but feel for em, I grew up stepping over junkies overdosed on streets an that mate an had uncles that were among some a Glasgow’s first junkies, they still somebodys family mate. Don’t give em chance to rob ye or nowt but still nice to be nice ?

Hand on heart knowing my brother gave a shit about me even though i was a smack head stopped me from doing myself in more than once as at times you do feel as worthless as some folk think you are when you have a habit..Fare play and respect to you don ✌️.

• Like 1

Plenty of homeless in our town , eighther begging or on spice mostly british kids sadly hit rock bottom , sadly seeing more and more people using food banks , something we never used to see and where one of the richest countrys in the world 

makes me sad to be honest to see ex service people struggling with limited or no support , sure its time for a new political party who will look after the working man and not the rich or the looney left 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I wouldn’t give em nowt without a chat mate, to walk past an throw money in a pot is as bad as walking past full stop, wtf is 2 mins of ye day? Have a chat am if they seem okay I’ll give em money for a bottle or summat, wouldn’t like to be there meself or me kids one day, makes me feel sad just thinking about it☹️

don't know  if you know it, but your a good bloke you cnut.

• Like 2

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you have no support ?i never give money,hot drink and a roll from Greggs....£2 won't break the bank ?

• Like 5
8 hours ago, j j m said:

that made me laugh mackem beggers in sunderland,

I  am sure you have been to sunderland mate,its the polar opposite of Newcastle city centre,its dead or leastways dying on its feet,like a ghost town,everyone jumps on the metro nowadays to shop in Newcastle,last place a begger is going to make the price of a greggs pasty is sunderland.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....

I think the UK with its safety net is different mate,theres always some sort of help,a lot of homeless people though have mental health problems,not their fault,and I know its not all,but a lot do,i helped a gentleman of the road years ago,got a haircut and shave,clothes,fed him,he was happy as larry with his life living on the streets.If I was homeless and skint I wouldn't be eating from a bin,i would be shoplifting in waitrose,worst that can happen is arrest and a night in the cells and a shower,but I get where your coming from,i think a lot of us have had hard times.

• Like 3

Loads here in my town is an easy touch. Old vans Caravans in lay-buys some green lanes almost blocked, tents in the woodland. They cleaned up at Christmas time begging, one rocking backward  and forward saying I just need £4 to get home. Somebody would give him the four quid as soon as they were out of ear shot he would strike up again just need £4 to get home. It was pissing down one day there was a lad sat with his dog so felt sorry and went over said "mate I'll not give you any money but I'll buy you a pasty" his reply was "I'm a vegetarian" My reply "suit your Fecking self then". No time for the ones around here they intimidate people, get enough money to jack up then they are even worse.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I think the UK with its safety net is different mate,theres always some sort of help,a lot of homeless people though have mental health problems,not their fault,and I know its not all,but a lot do,i helped a gentleman of the road years ago,got a haircut and shave,clothes,fed him,he was happy as larry with his life living on the streets.If I was homeless and skint I wouldn't be eating from a bin,i would be shoplifting in waitrose,worst that can happen is arrest and a night in the cells and a shower,but I get where your coming from,i think a lot of us have had hard times.

to some it's their choice,most don't have the support that say you or I have mack ...id like to think that hopefully someone we know would help us out ?for yrs I watched multi million pound company's bin perfectly edible food rather than say give to the homeless or a shelter,folks picking through bins at the back of Tescos ,boots etc when I used to do shopfitting.its a problem that should be addressed imo?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Guildford was full of them last time I went

i always give them something 

they might be genuine

Guildford is a lot better to beg in that sunderland,i was in Windsor the day of the royal wedding,leading up to it there were news stories of the council shipping beggars out so they didn't look unsightly in the streets when hundreds of thousands of visitors flooded in,windsor is just up the road so I went,i actually got 3 or 4 photos of a guy well dressed in a suit and looking suitable officious leading a homeless guy off,I might have posted them on here I cant remember?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Full of them in Cardiff town , best part of them junkies , one stoped me and said have you got 50p for train to Cardiff when we were 50 yards away from Cardiff train station lol , see most them smoking there pipes or chasing on tinfoil . 

I seen some sights in Cardiff between Xmas and the new year. It’s the first time I’ve ever been there my misses was in tears with some of it. Opened my eyes a bit it’s a different world to what I am use too. I am glad I only live in a small town.

47 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I seen some sights in Cardiff between Xmas and the new year. It’s the first time I’ve ever been there my misses was in tears with some of it. Opened my eyes a bit it’s a different world to what I am use too. I am glad I only live in a small town.

Some lovely sites in Cardiff and some really bad sites, some them you can tell there just junkies only craving there next fix , there’s a young lady who ask for any spare change or food Don’t mind giving food to some of them , used to buy food for one in Edinburgh who had dog with him would get two sausage rolls and cup tea for him and one for dog sat spoke to him for a bit and was telling me that he fell in love with a bird from up there fell out with his family because of her moved up there to her year later kicked him out he lost his job cuff my go back to his family ended up on streets , there also some who sit with blanket over them asking for change but got an iPhone 6 in his hand and Nike air Max trainers on and Armani T-shirt ? bit like this guy sits there asking for change for food but sits smoking packs of fags and seen him coming out boozer , if he that hungry buy food instead getting pissed up and smoking 

1C22C0E6-9D58-42F3-A98B-CDE29CB1AEBA.jpeg

• Like 1