Herder

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colliejohn asked me to put these up for him 

Funny thread this one, sensible question, interesting debate on working long nets etc......then it went mental...lol So is the dog a Jacker?? Is there honestly a dog that has never been stra

Here's a couple of pics of the bitch out of the herder and buster.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Socks do you remember my family member by any chance? Help king out will ye ?

I have no idea who he is on about and frankly couldn’t give a f**k it’s your dog not mine ......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, dytkos said:

King, have you gone through the change this month? You've gone all aggressive towards people lately.

Cheers, D.

No it's the same old king.full of bullshit and thinking and talking like he's lenny mclean.his wife should hide his guv'nor book then his flabby dog could get some work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Funny thread this one, sensible question, interesting debate on working long nets etc......then it went mental...lol

So is the dog a Jacker??

Is there honestly a dog that has never been straight lined?

And who has squealed in Katchums family??

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Lots in here know the only family member I got talhat works dogs an been out with me mate, he was a regular user in here for years from the start ?

Well I’ve met him ... don’t know his name though ????

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t ye mate? I can remember him meeting you, an the terrier he got off you. Wee rip ? ended up doing a fair bit a digging that wee dog ??

A badly drawn boy lookalike was ted ? .. he done a good job with that terrier better than I could of done with the wee fecker ?

and yea I do remember his name wouldn’t post it although it was his username at one point ?

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye that’s right mate an tbh he didn’t do nowt  special with rip he jist gave mutt all time it needed, even in end it was a bit wierd tho, never listened to anything I said the fcuker an always walked into me house an pissed right on me front door? 

ratface an a few others on here dug to the dog a few times I’m sure. Funny wee critter tho I liked him for all his weirdness ?

It never listened to me either ? 

15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Listened to ted, my missus an big Brighty for some reason an to everybody else yous honestly think the cnut was deaf?? ears never twitched, head wouldn’t turn or nowt even if ye was screaming rip an it was a couple feet away???

Yas know what they say katch about yelling same goes fa dogs they eventually ignore yas ,lol yas big mouthed fecker lol atb bill

On 10/01/2019 at 13:30, billhardy said:

Yas know what they say katch about yelling same goes fa dogs they eventually ignore yas ,lol yas big mouthed fecker lol atb bill

Screenshot_20190111-202857_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-202509_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-202330_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Screenshot_20190111-202857_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-202509_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-202330_Gallery.jpg

I like that bitch, very nice. Wouldn't be too bothered if she isn't fast enough for most bolters. Should be ok on the lamp ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1