This hunt are fu**ed .....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

7 minutes ago, Deker said:

...and I've never said you are an inconsistent, irrational, uninformed, ignorant anti with a serious agenda...But seeing as I'm thinking about it I'll let you crack on.

:hmm: So where it's legal it's fine, you only think its torture and cruel and you're totally against it where you believe it's illegal. :laugh:

you've gone and edited again when you twisted what i said

57 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

i've had a shotgun cert for 35 years so definately not anti,

What gives you the moral high ground? I shot for yrs too and you know fine well that not every shot quarry hits the ground dead and sometimes it can run on or duck under the water to try and escape, now in truth it suffers until your dog gets to it or you can get a clean 2nd shot, so how you even think hunting a fox with powerful and efficient dogs is cruel, the fox gets despatched in 2 secs or gets away clean n free.  Where your miss placed shot can wound and if it gets away, fester until it dies, now cwis can you see what I’m saying? I’m sure houndsmen and women prob don’t like shooters but each to they’re own and we as a group need to stick together for the greater cause,  as they’re fighting to ban everything across the board. 

• Like 1