This hunt are fu**ed .....

10 hours ago, paddyluke said:

i'm totally against fox hunting on horse back,it's the chase which i don't like!,nothing to do with what they wear!

Say that again please because I’m pretty sure you said you don’t like hunting with hounds but I can’t be sure..

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

On 06/02/2019 at 10:01, paddyluke said:

i'm totally against fox hunting on horse back,it's the chase which i don't like!,nothing to do with what they wear!

I,m totally against lots of things, I see the world in a slightly different light to many but I still think it’s right to put your personal feelings to one side and see the bigger picture, if we choose to hunt in a certain way we have no rights to condemn others who choose to do the same thing but with different  techniques, you may think your a better person than someone that hunts fox,s on horseback but your not the outcome is exactly the same ( a dead fox ) and the same people who want to ban the hunt will be coming for you soon enough so as a sportsman and countryman you don’t have to agree with what they do but respect there rights to do it, or we are all doomed ✌️✌️

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m totally against lots of things, I see the world in a slightly different light to many but I still think it’s right to put your personal feelings to one side and see the bigger picture, if we choose to hunt in a certain way we have no rights to condemn others who choose to do the same thing but with different  techniques, you may think your a better person than someone that hunts fox,s on horseback but your not the outcome is exactly the same ( a dead fox ) and the same people who want to ban the hunt will be coming for you soon enough so as a sportsman and countryman you don’t have to agree with what they do but respect there rights to do it, or we are all doomed ✌️✌️

the outcome maybe the same but the way i hunt is totally different to fox hunting on horse back/with hounds,i don't chase my quarry until it can run no more(torture),i think it's a cruel way of hunting,just my opinion and nobody will change that!

Just now, paddyluke said:

the outcome maybe the same but the way i hunt is totally different to fox hunting on horse back/with hounds,i don't chase my quarry until it can run no more(torture),i think it's a cruel way of hunting,just my opinion and nobody will change that!

Do you think the fox rolls over blowing out it's arse from exhaustion awaiting the hounds to come and give it the coup de grace? lol

Every sportsman should back the Hunts, if for no other reason than to keep the attention of the antis away from themselves. 

• Like 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Do you think the fox rolls over blowing out it's arse from exhaustion awaiting the hounds to come and give it the coup de grace? lol

Every sportsman should back the Hunts, if for no other reason than to keep the attention of the antis away from themselves. 

i would never back the hunts just to protect what i do,

42 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

i would never back the hunts just to protect what i do,

Worse than an anti you are, you haven’t got a fcuking clue fella if you think hunting with hounds is torturing a fox. What’s your opinion on live stock being kept on slots for five months of the year cramped into sheds lying on their own piss and shit then taken to slaughter? 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Worse than an anti you are, you haven’t got a fcuking clue fella if you think hunting with hounds is torturing a fox. What’s your opinion on live stock being kept on slots for five months of the year cramped into sheds lying on their own piss and shit then taken to slaughter? 

barbaric

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Yea thought you might.. think your on the wrong forum fella. The name of this place is the HUNTING LIFE and this is the hound section and you’ve no business being on either.

have i upset you?,like i said it's just my opinion?