socks

This hunt are fu**ed .....

54 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

First class two faced tit, he waited till lads left a terrier meeting then slated em☹️🤢🤮 Fcuking sweetly wife 😂😂 

I’ll await me abuse 🤣

I'm surprised he had the spine to reply to me don....been trying to get a raise out of him for months🤣

will make it my duty from here on in .......to keep reminding folks on  here of,what young bellends all about👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12 January 2019 at 16:30, Daniel cain said:

I'm surprised he had the spine to reply to me don....been trying to get a raise out of him for months🤣

will make it my duty from here on in .......to keep reminding folks on  here of,what young bellends all about👍

Any account of his ole sparring partner Neil Cooney? Bit controversial with some theories he had, but his posts always stimulated a bit of debate.

• Like 2

n.cooney was a sound bloke in fairness....it's a  shame that certain clowns on here feel the need to try an discredit lads,when they want to get their own houses in order.....people in glass houses and that spring to mind👍

On 12/01/2019 at 19:30, Daniel cain said:

Nice Dan its your duty on here to catch out the bullshitters with their whoppers, your officially part of the whopper buster club  👍🤣

On 07/01/2019 at 16:01, cragman said:

It shows a fox being released, no hunting on that film. They could have been helping it if it was trapped. Just saying....

Looks like the man laying the trail advised of a trapped fox, probably saved its life them blokes, an accident waiting to happen otherwise. 

Whether you hunt on foot or hunt on horseback...if you have any respect for yourself...you would hunt how ever you want. 

Wether it's hunting, employment, prosperity, opportunity or anything that people hold dear....the system will do it's best to interfere and try to thwart such things.