socks

This hunt are fu**ed .....

54 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

First class two faced tit, he waited till lads left a terrier meeting then slated em☹️🤢🤮 Fcuking sweetly wife 😂😂 

I’ll await me abuse 🤣

I'm surprised he had the spine to reply to me don....been trying to get a raise out of him for months🤣

will make it my duty from here on in .......to keep reminding folks on  here of,what young bellends all about👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12 January 2019 at 16:30, Daniel cain said:

I'm surprised he had the spine to reply to me don....been trying to get a raise out of him for months🤣

will make it my duty from here on in .......to keep reminding folks on  here of,what young bellends all about👍

Any account of his ole sparring partner Neil Cooney? Bit controversial with some theories he had, but his posts always stimulated a bit of debate.

• Like 3

n.cooney was a sound bloke in fairness....it's a  shame that certain clowns on here feel the need to try an discredit lads,when they want to get their own houses in order.....people in glass houses and that spring to mind👍

• Like 1

On 12/01/2019 at 19:30, Daniel cain said:

Nice Dan its your duty on here to catch out the bullshitters with their whoppers, your officially part of the whopper buster club  👍🤣

• Like 1

On 07/01/2019 at 16:01, cragman said:

It shows a fox being released, no hunting on that film. They could have been helping it if it was trapped. Just saying....

Looks like the man laying the trail advised of a trapped fox, probably saved its life them blokes, an accident waiting to happen otherwise. 

Whether you hunt on foot or hunt on horseback...if you have any respect for yourself...you would hunt how ever you want. 

Wether it's hunting, employment, prosperity, opportunity or anything that people hold dear....the system will do it's best to interfere and try to thwart such things. 

• Like 2

On 10/01/2019 at 08:35, Str said:

It’s just one form of hunting and the folks that do it I don’t like, the hunting act and the restrictions I now face with my dogs is down to the mounted packs I believe,right through the televised interviews on the run up to the hunting act being implemented they pointed the finger at all other forms of hunting just to save there own necks, constantly saying shooting was cruel and hunting wasn’t.i am on the side of the lurcher,terrier,ferreting,fishing,shooting, brigade not mounted packs .

The hunting act is down to your pathetic excuse of a political party called labour, nothing but a shower of wankers. Your hate is all based on the same dillusional thought process as the antis; ‘I hate the conservatives, so I hate hunting because that’s what they do and they’re posh’. Well you need to wake up and realise most hunting with hounds is done on foot with farming folk and bobbers packs, they didn’t shut your mines down and neither did the current Conservative party. Your so anti hunting it stinks. Are you vegan? 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rob284 said:

The hunting act is down to your pathetic excuse of a political party called labour, nothing but a shower of wankers. Your hate is all based on the same dillusional thought process as the antis; ‘I hate the conservatives, so I hate hunting because that’s what they do and they’re posh’. Well you need to wake up and realise most hunting with hounds is done on foot with farming folk and bobbers packs, they didn’t shut your mines down and neither did the current Conservative party. Your so anti hunting it stinks. Are you vegan? 😂

Read my post again I said mounted packs and in my other posts I said I support lurchers terriers etc just not mounted packs, no I am not a vegan or an anti.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Str said:

Read my post again I said mounted packs and in my other posts I said I support lurchers terriers etc just not mounted packs, no I am not a vegan or an anti.

Like I said...hunting. Why would you hate a group of people when you say it is based on what you’ve seen on tv. It’s like your logic of never voting conservative because of a previous Conservative party. Let’s be honest, there’s a good few no gooders into rifles and dogs likewise but I wouldn’t wish any harm on what they do as it’s their passion and to hate them for protecting what they do has you coming across a bit spiteful. Your saying your on the Terrier lurcher fishing side, well I’m sure most of the terrier lurcher lads are on the hunting side as that’s where a lot of the dog lads get their sport. The only sport that has really been effected by the ban is the hunts themselves, you can still run a lurcher and dig a terrier but you can’t hunt a fox with a pack, legally.

• Like 2

Read the other posts there’s more than me who don’t like mounted packs, your going over and over the same old ground are you pissed ,good night.

Our local pack are a great bunch of folks and they run there own local lurcher, terrier show. I don't follow as it is not my thing. But we all need to stick together 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Str said:

Read the other posts there’s more than me who don’t like mounted packs, your going over and over the same old ground are you pissed ,good night.

Not at all, working a 12 hour night shift 😝

I don't dislike any form of hunting but if I needed to do that to get my hounds a kill I would be questioning whether they were any good. 

• Like 1

Anyway, what is actually illegal about digging out a fox?

Just after the ban my local hunt asked if I could get them a fox for a drag hunt, it wasn't difficult, I actually got them 2, then a character from the hunt strolled around the fields with them in a hessian sack.

Perfectly legal, how do we know what happened to this fox?