This hunt are fu**ed .....

19 hours ago, paddyluke said:

the outcome maybe the same but the way i hunt is totally different to fox hunting on horse back/with hounds,i don't chase my quarry until it can run no more(torture),i think it's a cruel way of hunting,just my opinion and nobody will change that!

No more crueler than a fox wounded after been shot but might not die for a week. A long and painful death. Any shooting man would be foolish to pretend that this hasn't happened at some stage to each and every shooter. If it hasn't then they haven't been out much, yet this seems to be the only  acceptable way to dispatch a fox in some people's eyes.

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

He will be one of those numb nuts who shoot a vixen full of milk on a dairy farm, then stares at you blankly when you question why. "pest control innit" 

sorry to upset you but i dont shoot foxes but not against pest control as long as it's done humanely,i thought hunting foxes with a pack of hounds was illegal??

All packs work within the exemptions to continue as a group and to offer a fox management service should their landowners require it. 

The fact you say things like 'chasing your quarry till it can run no more' shows quite clearly you know fck all about hunting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 08/02/2019 at 15:24, paddyluke said:

i would never back the hunts just to protect what i do,

fishing for sport and shooting will be next on the agenda  if the great unwashed get their way...if you can't see that then your a 1st class cock knocker ?get out and give your support to your local hunt....you may be surprised that they are normal country folks not some top class elite lol....could even open a few doors up for you.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

UNITED WE STAND, remember folks.  And the anti paddyluke he would be better on gaydar or something as he prob thinks that’s more normal than hunting fs. Ya can spot them a mile off. 

is that the best you can do??

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

fishing for sport and shooting will be next on the agenda  if the great unwashed get their way...if you can't see that then your a 1st class cock knocker ?get out and give your support to your local hunt....you may be surprised that they are normal country folks not some top class elite lol....could even open a few doors up for you.

Would any hunt in Land need the support of a person who thinks hunting Is torturing foxes. A Cnut like that should be kept as far away form hunts and hunting folk as possible. He’s an anti for fcuk sake, mightn’t be out sabbing but an anti all the same.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Would any hunt in Land need the support of a person who thinks hunting Is torturing foxes. A Cnut like that should be kept as far away form hunts and hunting folk as possible. He’s an anti for fcuk sake, mightn’t be out sabbing but an anti all the same.

c'mon there must be better names out there!,i here these ones every day?

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Then that shows what your obviously up to. Just out for a reaction from hunting folk.

i didn't start the name calling!,that's all i did was to admit i dont agree with hunting foxes with a pack of hounds which is illegal?