This hunt are fu**ed .....

On 10/01/2019 at 08:35, Str said:

It’s just one form of hunting and the folks that do it I don’t like, the hunting act and the restrictions I now face with my dogs is down to the mounted packs I believe,right through the televised interviews on the run up to the hunting act being implemented they pointed the finger at all other forms of hunting just to save there own necks, constantly saying shooting was cruel and hunting wasn’t.i am on the side of the lurcher,terrier,ferreting,fishing,shooting, brigade not mounted packs .

The hunting act is down to your pathetic excuse of a political party called labour, nothing but a shower of wankers. Your hate is all based on the same dillusional thought process as the antis; ‘I hate the conservatives, so I hate hunting because that’s what they do and they’re posh’. Well you need to wake up and realise most hunting with hounds is done on foot with farming folk and bobbers packs, they didn’t shut your mines down and neither did the current Conservative party. Your so anti hunting it stinks. Are you vegan? ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

4 minutes ago, rob284 said:

The hunting act is down to your pathetic excuse of a political party called labour, nothing but a shower of wankers. Your hate is all based on the same dillusional thought process as the antis; ‘I hate the conservatives, so I hate hunting because that’s what they do and they’re posh’. Well you need to wake up and realise most hunting with hounds is done on foot with farming folk and bobbers packs, they didn’t shut your mines down and neither did the current Conservative party. Your so anti hunting it stinks. Are you vegan? ?

Read my post again I said mounted packs and in my other posts I said I support lurchers terriers etc just not mounted packs, no I am not a vegan or an anti.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Str said:

Read my post again I said mounted packs and in my other posts I said I support lurchers terriers etc just not mounted packs, no I am not a vegan or an anti.

Like I said...hunting. Why would you hate a group of people when you say it is based on what you’ve seen on tv. It’s like your logic of never voting conservative because of a previous Conservative party. Let’s be honest, there’s a good few no gooders into rifles and dogs likewise but I wouldn’t wish any harm on what they do as it’s their passion and to hate them for protecting what they do has you coming across a bit spiteful. Your saying your on the Terrier lurcher fishing side, well I’m sure most of the terrier lurcher lads are on the hunting side as that’s where a lot of the dog lads get their sport. The only sport that has really been effected by the ban is the hunts themselves, you can still run a lurcher and dig a terrier but you can’t hunt a fox with a pack, legally.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Str said:

Read the other posts there’s more than me who don’t like mounted packs, your going over and over the same old ground are you pissed ,good night.

Not at all, working a 12 hour night shift ?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, what is actually illegal about digging out a fox?

Just after the ban my local hunt asked if I could get them a fox for a drag hunt, it wasn't difficult, I actually got them 2, then a character from the hunt strolled around the fields with them in a hessian sack.

Perfectly legal, how do we know what happened to this fox?

2 hours ago, Deker said:

Perfectly legal, how do we know what happened to this fox?

We don’t and that’s what the antis use the internet for, so they can draw in unsuspecting members of the public to support their cause by posting utter shite. Next, they’ll be voting and commenting on hunting matters that they know feck all about but have taken the word of the antis without doing any research themselves. It’s all designed to destroy our way of life no matter what it takes ?

10 hours ago, paddyluke said:

i'm a shooter and it's plain to see what was happening,the people in the video are destroying their own way of life!

It's not Plain enough for anything criminal to be proved or they would all have been fined/locked up.

I hear what you are saying, but the Act is so woolly there are holes in it you can drive a bus through, and anyone who thinks you can't hunt foxes (like a good number of my clients) is very wrong.    I still get calls from people with fox issues wanting to know how they can get rid of them because it's illegal to kill them.    The fox is NOT protected, it is only protected from hunting in very limited and specific circumstances.

Killing the fox is fine, but apparently getting dressed up and chasing it around the fields with horses and dogs isn't.  

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Deker said:

It's not Plain enough for anything criminal to be proved or they would all have been fined/locked up.

I hear what you are saying, but the Act is so woolly there are holes in it you can drive a bus through, and anyone who thinks you can't hunt foxes (like a good number of my clients) is very wrong.    I still get calls from people with fox issues wanting to know how they can get rid of them because it's illegal to kill them.    The fox is NOT protected, it is only protected from hunting in very limited and specific circumstances.

Killing the fox is fine, but apparently getting dressed up and chasing it around the fields with horses and dogs isn't.  

i'm totally against fox hunting on horse back,it's the chase which i don't like!,nothing to do with what they wear!

• Confused 1

So, here's what actually happened...………………….

We had a hunt route pretty well mapped out but were concerned about the fox welfare and complying with the Act.  We knew  fox lived on  the route but didn't know if he was home, so sent a team to investigate,  They found he was home, and in a bid to protect him he was removed and set free before the hounds arrived.  We left the team in the area just in case the fox wanted to return immediately or the dogs got bogged down in the area.     It was a great hunt, everyone enjoyed themselves and no foxes were hurt in the process!

Just saying! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3