This hunt are fu**ed .....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

51 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

There are quite a few people who sit on horses who aren't hunting people and can hardly be described as fieldsports people. I hardly know any hunting people, hunt staff or hunt followers who aren't involved in most other fieldsports as well. We are constantly fighting for all legitimate fieldsports....in fact most of our lives revolve around fighting for fieldsports. If hunting with hounds comes to an end then terrier work goes with it and game shooting would be gone within a decade. It really is easier to attack game shooting both practically and morally (which I won't do here) than to attack hunting. 

Again most hunts, never mind hunting people don't even ride.....its sad to see so called fieldsports people taken in by bigotry 

It's sad but true. When we were facing a ban in Ireland the Nargc which is equivalent to Basc and should support all forms of hunting had plans in place to sacrifice terrier work to save shooting. They should be supporting each other but it's not the reality. As I said I support all hunting but there is an element of people that just want to protect their own.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It's sad but true. When we were facing a ban in Ireland the Nargc which is equivalent to Basc and should support all forms of hunting had plans in place to sacrifice terrier work to save shooting. They should be supporting each other but it's not the reality. As I said I support all hunting but there is an element of people that just want to protect their own.

You will find that on all sides of the equation. Also some people do have to try to find a way forward to allow us the maximum chance keep something going. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

There are quite a few people who sit on horses who aren't hunting people and can hardly be described as fieldsports people. I hardly know any hunting people, hunt staff or hunt followers who aren't involved in most other fieldsports as well. We are constantly fighting for all legitimate fieldsports....in fact most of our lives revolve around fighting for fieldsports. If hunting with hounds comes to an end then terrier work goes with it and game shooting would be gone within a decade. It really is easier to attack game shooting both practically and morally (which I won't do here) than to attack hunting. 

Again most hunts, never mind hunting people don't even ride.....its sad to see so called fieldsports people taken in by bigotry 

Sorry fella but you are wrong...

Terrier work has survived being under the micro scope for a very long time and has been dissected and still has been proven as the best and most humane form of fox control there is... its going no where when done correctly and within the law... hunting with hounds will be gone and working with terriers will still be there most humane method of control... and I would be addressing no man on a horse as a master... 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, stop.end said:

Sorry fella but you are wrong...

Terrier work has survived being under the micro scope for a very long time and has been dissected and still has been proven as the best and most humane form of fox control there is... its going no where when done correctly and within the law... hunting with hounds will be gone and working with terriers will still be there most humane method of control... and I would be addressing no man on a horse as a master... 

Lol. Iv spent more time defending terrier work to the public and to mp's then you have spent with a spade in your hand ??

Wish I had some 'genuine dog men' willing to give up time to help me out???????

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Lol. Iv spent more time defending terrier work to the public and to mp's then you have spent with a spade in your hand ??

Wish I had some 'genuine dog men' willing to give up time to help me out???????

Lol... do you think.. ive met many an mp..sat in many debates about the animal health and welfare bill, wrote one or 2 submissions myself and was at the fore front of protecting terrier work here in Ireland.. one would need to check there facts before spouting pure silage...

• Like 2
13 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... do you think.. ive met many an mp..sat in many debates about the animal health and welfare bill, wrote one or 2 submissions myself and was at the fore front of protecting terrier work here in Ireland.. one would need to check there facts before spouting pure silage...

So how many foxes have  you 'guilded' to ground so far this season with a well placed shot???? you were found out to be lying about that old pic you put up claiming that your dogs ,were bred down from those dogs ,and you knew the old boys in it?....your in your  early 30's max?...did you even do any digging before the ban???what's done is done,if we don't all stick together right now, then there will be f**k all to go at in a few yrs time,not even fishing for pleasure here or over your side...enjoy it while you can,your a deluded misguided fool stopend.....and a bare faced liar?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

So how many foxes have  you 'guilded' to ground so far this season with a well placed shot???? you were found out to be lying about that old pic you put up claiming that your dogs ,were bred down from those dogs ,and you knew the old boys in it?....your in your  early 30's max?...did you even do any digging before the ban???what's done is done,if we don't all stick together right now, then there will be f**k all to go at in a few yrs time,not even fishing for pleasure here or over your side...enjoy it while you can,your a deluded misguided fool stopend.....and a bare faced liar

Lol..  seems you have a hard on for me son...its obvious you know as much about me as you do about terriers...and what you know about terriers you could write on the back of a 5 pence piece...now run along child..

23 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..  seems you have a hard on for me son...its obvious you know as much about me as you do about terriers...and what you know about terriers you could write on the back of a 5 pence piece...now run along child..

did you personally know those fellas on the b and w pic you posted? ,A simple yes or no will do? Did you think by telling porkies you would be accepted by your piers??

no hard on for you fella....get my kicks outing jokers like your goodself,now you run along little boi, like normal,come back in a few weeks/months when you think we have all forgot your lies?

you will forever be remembered as a first class tit on here....?I'm looking forward to your next words of wisdom???

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

First class two faced tit, he waited till lads left a terrier meeting then slated em☹️?? Fcuking sweetly wife ?? 

I’ll await me abuse ?

I'm surprised he had the spine to reply to me don....been trying to get a raise out of him for months?

will make it my duty from here on in .......to keep reminding folks on  here of,what young bellends all about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 12 January 2019 at 16:30, Daniel cain said:

I'm surprised he had the spine to reply to me don....been trying to get a raise out of him for months?

will make it my duty from here on in .......to keep reminding folks on  here of,what young bellends all about?

Any account of his ole sparring partner Neil Cooney? Bit controversial with some theories he had, but his posts always stimulated a bit of debate.

• Like 3
On 12/01/2019 at 19:30, Daniel cain said:

Nice Dan its your duty on here to catch out the bullshitters with their whoppers, your officially part of the whopper buster club  ??

• Like 1
On 07/01/2019 at 16:01, cragman said:

It shows a fox being released, no hunting on that film. They could have been helping it if it was trapped. Just saying....

Looks like the man laying the trail advised of a trapped fox, probably saved its life them blokes, an accident waiting to happen otherwise.