Maybe been caught before? Woodland next to the house on a main road. Maybe caught and released there? 

Just won't look at the traps. I'd like to spend a bit of time just getting it feeding but it's quite a drive from me and I'm stuck for time. Thought about trying some fenns but just worried about getting a miss catch and a phone call in the night. The bloody thing just won't feed and burys any baits I put in. Iv got it on camera, it just plays in the trashed insulation and ignores any baits I put in there. 

The only thing it has eaten piles of grain but it dosnt eat masses of that just a bit before it goes back to playing. Put grain in a cage and it ignores. 

51 minutes ago, myersbg said:

Put a 110 at the entry point

Can't find any entry point. Think they are just pushing under the end of the tiles. To be honest iv not put as much effort as I should have into the job. I miss being able to give time and effort to working things like this out.....but contract work is always on top of me and bait boxes need checking ??