Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LAKELANDY

Fell and moorland video on ebay

Recommended Posts

fell and moorland video on ebay . 372553230763.  interviews with some of the greats of the working terrier world. vhs

Edited by LAKELANDY

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, LAKELANDY said:

fell and moorland video on ebay . 372553230763.  interviews with some of the greats of the working terrier world. vhs

yours ?

Share this post


Link to post

You would be better buying the DVD from a club rep then the money gose back into the club not someone's pocket 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This thread reminded me,  I never got the dvd. Sent payment March 3rd 2017.

1 hour ago, Rat face said:

You would be better buying the DVD from a club rep then the money gose back into the club not someone's pocket 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Did you not. sorry about that was you one living abroad? France? 

Pm me your details I'll send it over again 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I had the same with a badge and a tie took my money never sent the goods sent a message with my address as a reminder still never came ..

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/01/2019 at 17:14, Rat face said:

Did you not. sorry about that was you one living abroad? France? 

Pm me your details I'll send it over again 

Ok, ill email with the address on paypal. cheers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

think I saw this on you tube

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/01/2019 at 09:52, Rat face said:

You would be better buying the DVD from a club rep then the money gose back into the club not someone's pocket 

How do I go about getting dvds from club ,as above I would rather put cash into club .

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

How do I go about getting dvds from club ,as above I would rather put cash into club .

Contact the gen sec of the club buddy him number is in the earth dog. Or send me your details via pm. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, foreverorange478 said:

Is the fell and moorland still going around Bedford ???

There is a midlands area bud if that's anygood to you?? 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×