.25 trauma and a mincer

1 hour ago, villaman said:

I was told by airfective to run the reg pressure at 140-150 bar ,gives a few les shots but it will it will  better all round 

I’ll see what it’s like with these aa’s if it’s as bad I’ll up the reg... had it running higher but it was still not great with the jsb’s 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been having a right mission trying to get the impact back on the money since I altered the reg to use 30+ grain pellets! ive dropped it back down to suit 25's and I think its about there but cant

Naaar,            Get a HW 100 in any format and a Gregg`s sausage roll. 

Well i know si is defo not a snob and mitch may drive a Bentley but he dose not come across as a snob  but feck they can both shoot a springer as good as any body and thats a fact

Posted Images

Just now, si brown said:

I’ll see what it’s like with these aa’s if it’s as bad I’ll up the reg... had it running higher but it was still not great with the jsb’s 

Have tried cleaning the barrel . Some have said on another forum that impact and crown barrels need cleaning more often than most .

My accuracy went a bit off , cleaned the barrel back on 15mm group  about a 5p coin again at 75 yards  

3 minutes ago, villaman said:

Have tried cleaning the barrel . Some have said on another forum that impact and crown barrels need cleaning more often than most .

My accuracy went a bit off , cleaned the barrel back on 15mm group  about a 5p coin again at 75 yards  

Cleaned it about two tins ago, look at state of this... lead powder all over?

AB1C5F7A-5A2B-4FB8-A473-44EA9E60F7DA.jpeg.aabe44ac308bafb93a4f1aeed133ac51.jpeg

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, villaman said:

Where is that coming from ?

I took the factory shroud off and that was from the back draft.. its not clipping either!

so a tried a different mod and the groups improved slightly... gonna  make a new mod tonight so I can knock that off me check list

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, si brown said:

I took the factory shroud off and that was from the back draft.. its not clipping either!

so a tried a different mod and the groups improved slightly... gonna  make a new mod tonight so I can knock that off me check list

I had that on mine and the crown  with factory shroud ,not any more with Airfective one and ratworks on the crown 

1 minute ago, villaman said:

I had that on mine with factory shroud ,not any more with Airfective one

the first one I made I vented at the back and when you fired it you could feel loads of air coming out of the back!

gonna do a variation of that one?

so do you recon yours groups better with the airfective on or there's no difference?!