.25 trauma and a mincer

been having a right mission trying to get the impact back on the money since I altered the reg to use 30+ grain pellets!

ive dropped it back down to suit 25's and I think its about there but cant get the pellets that I know work well:censored:

all group at 50 but were turning to sh1t at 80... after fcukin about for ages and a few tweaks its about as good as I can get it with the jsb's, this is a full mag!

96085320_ZQEG5aBQTa2cabOTifLfg.jpg.46e883f64b790e765503051c2c7a855c.jpg

so sort of happy with that I set off walking to a small cops across a field to chill out and hopefully get a woody or two for tea as I knew they would all be within 40/50 yard 

not a sniff for the first half hour then a flurry of randoms , missed a few through clipping twigs and didn't take a fair few shots cos it wasn't gonna happen!

three in the bag when I packed up!

kMPAwWyZTtWS8K8PBzRaTw.jpg.847902e7be5ef393cda41794a4c42771.jpg

so here comes the mincer bit:laugh:

when I got home I breasted them, all three had been feeding in different areas

7l08t8oSRimx4XBv5S45ew.jpg.727b30fc4fe0b47b15f55ef5af40657f.jpg

so I got four chicken thighs and and minced them up along with the pigeon.. ive had this mincer ages I got it to make the rabbit kebabs that Mitch makes but I still can get past the fact that rabbits stink!!

the christening 74988A57-9E9C-4D0E-A11F-F4C520902F47.jpg.4d336181b02e89a4f9a7d082a8c9c026.jpg

so this is tonights tea and pack-up for tomorrow.. my version of some kind of meat loaf!

well happy with it, it tastes mint... me daughter has just called in and she said it banging :Dand wants a chinky tub full to take home!!

she aint getting non:feck: its not Christmas any more!

rhSuwlhhTNy2vFRGF4rZCw.jpg.fa75d6f987d353383b34c06075944ba7.jpg

chicken/ pigeon/ grated carrot n onion with a bit of s&p and parsley.. swapped breadcrumbs for crushed oat cakes... thought it might be crap but its goood?

happy new year lads.. cheers si

• Like 8

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been having a right mission trying to get the impact back on the money since I altered the reg to use 30+ grain pellets! ive dropped it back down to suit 25's and I think its about there but cant

Naaar,            Get a HW 100 in any format and a Gregg`s sausage roll. 

Well i know si is defo not a snob and mitch may drive a Bentley but he dose not come across as a snob  but feck they can both shoot a springer as good as any body and thats a fact

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

I hope it tastes better than it looks , what distance is that target Si ? Direct through scope or with the pard fitted 

through the scope Sean, only on 7x so prob could be better if I got decked out prone!

it tastes spot on, just need a proper tin... went to the bog and me daughters nicked a load!!

27 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I bet that tastes really good - cracking post Si :good:

That grouping isn't bad at that range mate but, I know you won't be happy until you close it down a bit.................. The rifle still got you tea though :yes: :thumbs:

cheers Jon... fancied a change from pigeon salad ?

I cant get the bloody pellets I want locally, one mould of jsb works well and another batch of the same size is sh1te..

just ordered a couple of tins of aa's of flebay.. bloody things:hmm:

17 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

That group looks good enough to me pal. Its put some lovely food on the table???

it passed the taste test matt, went to the bog and when I came back the vulture had moved in on it:boxing:

1020299255_wi59PAmTiuX37tn1VooA.jpg.398a51162105af783ea39447b75ca285.jpg

bloody kids

1 hour ago, villaman said:

I bet that meat loaf was tasty .

What reg pressure are you running at Si ?

AA fields seem to be tighter groupings in mine , not by much but enough to make a difference 

Certainly was... I’m building meself up to the rabbit kebabs :) 

think its about 130 but it’s hard to tell cos the gauge is not very accurate, my fill gauge is 20 out as well...

orderd a couple of tins of aa’s last night,hopefully that will sort the distanc accuracy out?

1 hour ago, si brown said:

Certainly was... I’m building meself up to the rabbit kebabs :) 

think its about 130 but it’s hard to tell cos the gauge is not very accurate, my fill gauge is 20 out as well...

orderd a couple of tins of aa’s last night,hopefully that will sort the distanc accuracy out?

I was told by airfective to run the reg pressure at 140-150 bar ,gives a few les shots but it will it will  better all round