This might sound like a moan

On 06/01/2019 at 19:05, Stavross said:

the others missus won’t let him out.

.... I used to shoot with a bloke like this. He used to have to pack it in half way through the afternoon because his Mrs didn't like him being out after 4.30. He was a bit like Larry Grayson. ! ... I  did ask him how old his Mrs was.... 12 ?  I don't have to say more !

so I thought I’ll take one of the nephews out, the first one, It’s to cold and I’m going to have a bath ( I’m worrying that there’s something wrong with this lad.

A BATH ??? !!!

I know it's not pc but he needs the whip drawn across him. No good to man nor beast. Still that's how it is nowadays. 

soft lads. Still No one is allowed to say that or even look at them in a disparaging manner! Let alone giving them a size 10 up the rudder.  we're Doomed,  Doomed,  I  tell you.

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 2
On 07/01/2019 at 20:58, si brown said:

yeah there handy, it fits in your pocket and when the light fades just bung it on...no re zeroing or anything and takes two seconds, I've used it as a spotter just on its own when out mooching!

you measure the eye pice width and order the correct fitting, its included in the price but you can order others too so you can swap between guns easily!

there are a few vids in this link too

https://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/1080P-Pard-NV007-Night-Vision-Rifle-Scope-Add-On

Looks a tidy bit of kit that Si??

Saves swapping scopes and better than the NV add on with a screen

25 minutes ago, Longshanx said:

Looks a tidy bit of kit that Si??

Saves swapping scopes and better than the NV add on with a screen

used photons for years until I got this, it frees up your gear and saves a shed load of swapping and farthing!

used it during the day too just for sighting in to check all's well and the picture/ video quality is mint even at distances if your a bit of a film your stuff person it'd be great?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, si brown said:

used photons for years until I got this, it frees up your gear and saves a shed load of swapping and farthing!

used it during the day too just for sighting in to check all's well and the picture/ video quality is mint even at distances if your a bit of a film your stuff person it'd be great?

Looks like I’m saving up for something else now?, the wife will be pleased ?

The rabbits where I shoot are proper lamp shy and before underdog says it “ they will be the ones that I’ve missed?

No doubt Stavross will have one before me so I’ll be able to check it out???

Edited by Longshanx
  • Haha 1

I’ve been looking at a few reviews of it and I haven’t found any that say they don’t like it ( yet ) I think what I need now is to find someone who has them in stock and is willing to let me fit it to my .243 to see how it sits on the rifle and to find out if it’s as idiot proof as it looks because if it isn’t Forrest Gump simple it isn’t for me ?