This might sound like a moan

So having a free evening I thought I’d have a walk out, now I have three let’s call them grown ups that come out with me, one had other arrangements, one is in no state to do anything with a trapped nerve in his neck and the others missus won’t let him out so I thought I’ll take one of the nephews out, the first one, It’s to cold and I’m going to have a bath ( I’m worrying that there’s something wrong with this lad ) the second one, I’m playing fortnite, so you would rather sit in playing a computer game than come and have a go at a fox with a real .243, the reply YEAH, what is the world coming to, when I was there age I would walk the dogs with you just to get out the house never mind getting to shoot rifles, so it’s a night in for me watching countryfile looking at NV ad ons, I think I’m going to have to put some work into these two soft lads

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Stavross said:

So having a free evening I thought I’d have a walk out, now I have three let’s call them grown ups that come out with me, one had other arrangements, one is in no state to do anything with a trapped nerve in his neck and the others missus won’t let him out so I thought I’ll take one of the nephews out, the first one, It’s to cold and I’m going to have a bath ( I’m worrying that there’s something wrong with this lad ) the second one, I’m playing fortnite, so you would rather sit in playing a computer game than come and have a go at a fox with a real .243, the reply YEAH, what is the world coming to, when I was there age I would walk the dogs with you just to get out the house never mind getting to shoot rifles, so it’s a night in for me watching countryfile looking at NV ad ons, I think I’m going to have to put some work into these two soft lads

I was in no state to go out tonight. Bed at 3am and half a litre of Jack does that to a fella?

Just now, Stavross said:

To top my night off the bloody virgin has just gone off, the missus rang up and they know about it and it should be back on by 4:30am ?

My virgin had a been playing up earlier. Done the usual turn it off at the mains then back on again

This world is full of let downs, saps, wasters, poopsy boi's, melts or what ever you wanna call them. I've heard every excuse from so called men about their reasons for jacking.

It's good to have a bit of company whilst out hunting, but if you wait for others, you'll never go out.

I say get out and do your own thing. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

It’s no good I’m going to have to join the dark side and get myself a night vision ad-on in case this situation arises again 

Get one of the pard add-on’s off Ian b stavross, he’s not far from borough..

i got one off him cheaper than what others are selling for, there a good bit of kit for what they cost.. plenty of range for foxin and rabbits!

you can film your hits and go for YouTube stardom:) 

23 minutes ago, si brown said:

Get one of the pard add-on’s off Ian b stavross, he’s not far from borough..

i got one off him cheaper than what others are selling for, there a good bit of kit for what they cost.. plenty of range for foxin and rabbits!

you can film your hits and go for YouTube stardom:) 

Cheers mate, I’ve just had to google that to see what it is, that’s how far behind the times I am, that looks a proper bit of kit, do they just clip onto any scope 

27 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Cheers mate, I’ve just had to google that to see what it is, that’s how far behind the times I am, that looks a proper bit of kit, do they just clip onto any scope 

yeah there handy, it fits in your pocket and when the light fades just bung it on...no re zeroing or anything and takes two seconds, I've used it as a spotter just on its own when out mooching!

you measure the eye pice width and order the correct fitting, its included in the price but you can order others too so you can swap between guns easily!

there are a few vids in this link too

https://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/1080P-Pard-NV007-Night-Vision-Rifle-Scope-Add-On

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I think that could be what I’m looking for, I don’t like the screen nv and want to keep my day scope, what’s the ir like on it, it would be mainly be used on my .243 so would I need an ad-on ir 

its got 3 ir levels 1 being the lowest and will pick out to 100yardish but will show a rabbit crystal clear at 70yrd and the battery lasts for ages.. step it up to 3 and your good for over 200 but that drains the battery, my mate bought one of them solaris ir's and recons he can pick bricks out on buildings at 300yrd with it!

never tried using one of my t20's with it cos I can get by with the built in ir fine