Black Ops 4.

58 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I had a very good mate , 29 , good looking boy , well built , gym lad you know the crack 

anyway i went in his door and heard him shouting “listen  to me , listen, I’m not joking , If you do that once more I’m gonna smash your face in you little c**t” 

i went upstairs to find him stood on his bed , in his boxers, controller in hand , head set on playing call of duty. 

He turned to mea and said 

“see how much a flight is to America tomorrow Danny” ???

then proceeded to tell his opponent what he was going to do when he landed 

what the f**k is wrong with people ?! 

I love to hear the moaners getting battered, love it when they lose it and kick off.  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, si brown said:

ffs stealthy you've just dropped down in me estimations ?

ive got two kids at home and two ps4's, I could fcuk off to the pub for hours and neither would have a clue so long as the wifi dont drop out!!

you know you've got to buy the all singing most expensive version or you'll be paying for the upgrades all the time. 

and dont even go there with that sodin fortnite zzz£££

Even the games I play are about shooting things. lol   Mostly play with mates from away or my grand kids, it's either join in or sit an watch for hours with no dialogue. :gunsmilie:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I had a very good mate , 29 , good looking boy , well built , gym lad you know the crack 

anyway i went in his door and heard him shouting “listen  to me , listen, I’m not joking , If you do that once more I’m gonna smash your face in you little c**t” 

i went upstairs to find him stood on his bed , in his boxers, controller in hand , head set on playing call of duty. 

He turned to mea and said 

“see how much a flight is to America tomorrow Danny” ???

then proceeded to tell his opponent what he was going to do when he landed 

what the f**k is wrong with people ?! 

Bit like here then when folk go for a meet up.   What the f**k is wrong with them. ?

3 hours ago, stealthy1 said:

Bit like here then when folk go for a meet up.   What the f**k is wrong with them. ?

I,ve been to meet a few off of here, feck all wrong with me or them, or am I entering a modern virtual reality parallel universe type of thing and should just shut up as I,m to old and don’t no what I,m talking about, ??? 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Not very often you get to say that eh pal?

At work everyday, believe it or not. Today my esteemed colleagues have a f***ing AI robot vacuum cleaner to setup and then observe it's behaviour learning the office environment!

Past few weeks it's been vintage video games in the conference room at lunch.

I despair! The stereotype is real!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 2