mother of divine God

just watched a video of 2-3 traveller youngfellers videoing their 3 lurchers tearing into a sheep on the lamp and they roaring it on ...it makes me want to pack this hunting game in ,its all over the farming forums so you can just imagine the reception the next man that turns up with a lurcher will get..its sickening ,and one of the guilty has his name up and the town hes from ...i swear i cant understand the thrill from this and the lack of respect for the farm owners and their stock...another few years and its done for i reckon...too much shite being done all over,,

• Like 9
  • Sad 5

They cause us grief every year at work and the smelly cnuts have more rights than us , theres a council guy you phone and he says there no gypos there travellers as he was a gypo the council gave a house and job too 

5 hours ago, stumfelter said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the internet will be the death of all fieldsports....

It was allready dead before the internet. The hunting ban was well on way before Facebook or  Utube. The liberal media were able to put it across television, newspapers etc with a one sided opinion. At least with internet then both sides get to reply. A lot of the old boys criticised young lads for posting pictures on websites but the same old boys that were well respected were selling videos, dvds and books for profit with images that didn't help. There will be good and bad in every generation.

• Like 1

Hunting with dogs is doomed for sure espeacially the chase a catch stuff types like your lurcher and sight hounds. Only a matter of time and not long I reckon. The gundogs with get a stay of execution for a while any way as they are seen differently and not as killers. The shooting guys also don't attract as many idiots. I also think is a money thing. You want a gwp and gun license plus gun it alls costs fair few quid and you have to do things right. On the other hand any plonker can pick up a bull cross for 50 quid that will happily pile into any thing because the poor sod hasn't been taught no different. We are screwed plus this country constantly likes to tighten the thumb screws and are all ways looking for any excuse to restrict people more and more. I can't even chuck a cardboard box in a black bag ffs

• Like 2
6 hours ago, stumfelter said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the internet will be the death of all fieldsports....

the job is f****d for sure,another few years and i reckon it wont be worth the hassle ,and the morons that carry on like the video heroes will laugh and boast about their antics and wont give one shit ,...while the true honest hunting folk will be bewildered as to how it came to that ..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, jiggy said:

It was allready dead before the internet. The hunting ban was well on way before Facebook or  Utube. The liberal media were able to put it across television, newspapers etc with a one sided opinion. At least with internet then both sides get to reply. A lot of the old boys criticised young lads for posting pictures on websites but the same old boys that were well respected were selling videos, dvds and books for profit with images that didn't help. There will be good and bad in every generation.

The thing is people had to go out and buy books and DVDs but now folks can access anything they want with the swipe of a finger for free! I'll give you an analogy, it's like comparing the centre fold of an 80's readers wives with two girls one cup!

On 05/01/2019 at 22:29, The one said:

They cause us grief every year at work and the smelly cnuts have more rights than us , theres a council guy you phone and he says there no gypos there travellers as he was a gypo the council gave a house and job too 

They are all untrustworthy c**ts who think they can roam the length and breadth of this country doing as they like and thinking the law does not matter to them.

The f***ing state and filth they leave behind is disgusting. 

• Like 2