amsterdam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my youngest is going there next week ,4  day break.....loves the cycling and museums ........or so he tells me lol

I'm not actually going there for work,i'm going there for dirty sluts and drugs but will work in my spare time.

It’s 45 mins by plane why waste a day on a boat, you were lucky with the weather it’s always fecking freezing when I,ve been, next visit definitely between June and August, I stayed in the bulldog caf

Posted Images

My daughter went there with some friends not long ago . I gave her a fatherly lecture before she left and suggested a visit to Anne Franks house and a canal trip and maybe a visit to the Van loon museum. Upon her return I asked her about her trip , “did you visit any of the places I suggested “? “No” . “Well what did you do “? I wish I hadn’t asked , she’s not smoking that shit under my roof . 

• Haha 2
On 07/01/2019 at 18:03, Bosun11 said:

There is/was a great knife shop, which i found first time there, upstairs in a little souvenere type shop. It was still there last visit. Think it was on the Damstrat or around there..??

Was in there this morning, great shop. 

IMG_20190501_103323.jpg

IMG_20190501_103018.jpg

IMG_20190501_103023.jpg

IMG_20190501_103313.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...

Just been out there a couple of weeks back with a group of lads ive been mates with since our raving days to see Underworld in concert.first time ive been out there in over 15years,Id forgotten how much I love the place.Going back in 3 weeks for my birthday.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Just been out there a couple of weeks back with a group of lads ive been mates with since our raving days to see Underworld in concert.first time ive been out there in over 15years,Id forgotten how much I love the place.Going back in 3 weeks for my birthday.

What was underworld like? Wish I’d seen them back in the day....... you can keep Amsterdam though! ?

17 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

What was underworld like? Wish I’d seen them back in the day....... you can keep Amsterdam though! ?

The were excellent.Seen them a few times over the years as myself and a couple of the lads I went with have been fans since the mid 90s.A couple of us have just booked up to see them in Berlin in March.Just hoping it wont be a disappointment as the venue we saw them at in Dam was the best Music venue ive ever been to in 30years of going to gigs,raves etc.We're also planning on going to club Tresor after the gig in berlin which is something ive wanted to do for years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For anyone interested there is a lot more to Holland than the dam. It’s a lovely little country,  I’m there with my family pretty much most months. 

Zeeland...... a group of little Islands has some great beaches & seafood restaurants. Great for a family break.

Most of the cities & towns are worth a visit & the little villages always seem to be kept really nice& neat. We prefer the service to Belgium & we often have brunch in Eindhoven on a Sunday, where I’m off to now.....?

Honestly never noticed how much colder it is though! ?