amsterdam

just had a lovely few days there with the family to relax after all that xmas stuff,it was a lot warmer over there then it is here,over the years they have really put the food up on them ferrys  ,

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my youngest is going there next week ,4  day break.....loves the cycling and museums ........or so he tells me lol

I'm not actually going there for work,i'm going there for dirty sluts and drugs but will work in my spare time.

It’s 45 mins by plane why waste a day on a boat, you were lucky with the weather it’s always fecking freezing when I,ve been, next visit definitely between June and August, I stayed in the bulldog caf

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, j j m said:

just had a lovely few days there with the family to relax after all that xmas stuff,it was a lot warmer over there then it is here,over the years they have really put the food up on them ferrys  ,

It’s 45 mins by plane why waste a day on a boat, you were lucky with the weather it’s always fecking freezing when I,ve been, next visit definitely between June and August, I stayed in the bulldog cafe on Lieberman square for my 50th birthday very messy, my older sister actually collapsed in the bulldog on day one, getting old disgracefully brilliant?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
22 hours ago, j j m said:

Ha.Amsterdam at this time of year is baltic... far colder than the uk.. due to it being on the flat the wind just blows right through you.. ive been there many times throughout the years and January and February have always been freezing..throw a few pics up from your few days there.

• Like 2