35 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Well since the phonecall i had with the shop from where I ordered them,theres been a problem so I'm just trying to sort it out...

All I will say at the moment is I think someo as had a b********g off a certain company...

What 8,4gr pellets did they use , because in mine JSB exacts 4.52 were reading low about 10.8 but Weihrauch ft which are made by JSB reading  11.30-11.45 which is spot on the for that weight pellet . JSB heavies reading 11.5-11.6

Did they clean the barrel first ,that makes a difference on a new gun 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, villaman said:

What 8,4gr pellets did they use , because in mine JSB exacts 4.52 were reading low about 10.8 but Weihrauch ft which are made by JSB reading  11.30-11.45 which is spot on the for that weight pellet . JSB heavies reading 11.5-11.6

Yep, that barrel clean is an absolute must, via pull through.

Then put your preferred pellet through after further barrel cleans getting to this stage.

Once the preferred pellet is found, put at least a 500 tin through her. :yes:

You will find the accuracy spot on and the muzzle energy will be rising, so expect a further 0.5 ft/lb on to the original 10.8 =  a final 11.3 ft/lb +.

Do remember Phil, accuracy is the bit that matters most and not 0.5 ft/lbs. :good:

atb  Mark.

• Like 2

Apparently those two hw110s didn't come direct from hull cartridge as  been promised by my rfd, they came from range-right????, Not sure quite what happened but I sent hull cartridge a msg explaining that I wasn't happy with the service,i got a reply saying the two guns at my rfd didn't come direct from them, and they have been in touch with my rfd and now they have ordered two direct from hull cartridge.....

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Not sure if they cleaned the barrel, the shop called me today and said they'd chronod them with 8.4 pellets, I'd assume they would use a decent pellet but who knows...

21 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Not sure if they cleaned the barrel, the shop called me today and said they'd chronod them with 8.4 pellets, I'd assume they would use a decent pellet but who knows...

Just remember what is a decent pellet in one gun ,may not be in another . You need to test with different pellets 

I know for fact HC set 110 up in Weihrauch FT .177 and that came from Chris homer from HC 

I found and many others have ,  you need to clean the barrel more often .

Clean when new then again after 1000 pellets or when you see the power drop ,this could be after 500 pellets  after a few times of doing this  you will not need to do it again for some time 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, villaman said:

Just remember what is a decent pellet in one gun ,may not be in another . You need to test with different pellets 

I know for fact HC set 110 up in Weihrauch FT .177 and that came from Chris homer from HC 

I found and many others have ,  you need to clean the barrel more often .

Clean when new then again after 1000 pellets or when you see the power drop ,this could be after 500 pellets  after a few times of doing this  you will not need to do it again for some time 

What do you recommend to clean an air rifle barrel? I only clean powder burners.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2019 at 15:20, mark williams said:

Yep, that barrel clean is an absolute must, via pull through.

Then put your preferred pellet through after further barrel cleans getting to this stage.

Once the preferred pellet is found, put at least a 500 tin through her. :yes:

You will find the accuracy spot on and the muzzle energy will be rising, so expect a further 0.5 ft/lb on to the original 10.8 =  a final 11.3 ft/lb +.

Do remember Phil, accuracy is the bit that matters most and not 0.5 ft/lbs. :good:

atb  

Well I picked it up last week and decided to use it for daytime so I've put the viper pro on top,already put a few hundred through it but only in the garden as not had time to get out, I give the barrel a good clean wasn't as dirty as id thought it would be, but bloody ell it's quiet and I thought the hw100 was quiet.....got to get out soon tho to christen it haha....

20190118_130809.jpg

• Like 4