It's been quite some years since I've had a dog living inside 24/7 but the Mrs and daughter wanted a French Bulldog pup. The mother and daughter lurchers that I have live outside during the working day and at night but even though they are in a kennel and run they are spotless 99% of the time unless i have to leave them longer than normal. Now this Frenchie is an absolute nightmare to house train. I'm constantly taking him out for toilet breaks but he still continues to wee whenever he wants. Even in his crate he will just wee and then lay on it no problems. Proper scrubber! He's on a constant cycle change of bedding. He's 13 week old and I am fine with the odd accident at that age but to just wee like he does is frustrating. His crate is a small one so it's not like he's got the room to toilet at one end and sleep at the other. I'd read before we got him that they were clean and pretty intellectual. Not this one. Any hints and tips would be greatly received. 

56 minutes ago, C.green said:

Sounds like its been kept dirty once there into that habit its a b*****d to break. Id be tempted to put it in a kennel and run let it learn if it uses the run it dont have to lay in it.

That's our thinking. The breeder kept him for us till he was 11 weeks old. We think he's just been left to do it where he wants and now he thinks thats what he should do

Take it out,  feed it, let it wee or shit , keep it out for a while after that to see if it will go again , 

repeat until food and toilet time become intertwined , digestive in and outs  are the brains at that age, it’s digestive system is running the show until sexuality brings a new control or not ?

dont  bowl feed , all it’s food eaten outside get plenty of physical contact to feed, food and contact relaxed the dog allowing it to relieve its self fully  

best of luck